The Student Room Group

Gcse results

So I am recieving my results in the post and I kind of have this thing where I listen to motivational music while I open important things- yes, I know, I am weird but who the **** cares- anyway could you reccomend some music for me to listen to while I open them on Thursday (I'm making a playlist for it on Spotify). By the way I should proabably say that my music taste is heavy metal and rock and also a bit of dream pop- so it basically ranges from Marilyn Manson, to Black Veil Brides, and Lana Del Rey. Please help....:smile:
Original post by Moira O' Hara1
So I am recieving my results in the post and I kind of have this thing where I listen to motivational music while I open important things- yes, I know, I am weird but who the **** cares- anyway could you reccomend some music for me to listen to while I open them on Thursday (I'm making a playlist for it on Spotify). By the way I should proabably say that my music taste is heavy metal and rock and also a bit of dream pop- so it basically ranges from Marilyn Manson, to Black Veil Brides, and Lana Del Rey. Please help....:smile:

You can't get much more motivational than eye of the tiger :P
Or maybe "greatest day" by Bowling for Soup
Idk but for any sort of moment i always recommend Muses cover of Feeling Good ...
Original post by Thatduck
You can't get much more motivational than eye of the tiger :P
Or maybe "greatest day" by Bowling for Soup

Thanks for the reccomendations, I guess I could of said that the songs don't have to be motivational- I dont really like Eye of the Tiger- I just meant reccomended songs for the genre I like so I can add it to my playlist,
Original post by retro_turtles
Idk but for any sort of moment i always recommend Muses cover of Feeling Good ...

thanks, I quite like that cover of the song- and Muse will always be a favourite of mine!
Reply 5
Rise by Katy Perry?
Original post by Harrykel
Rise by Katy Perry?

Just listened to this song- yes definitly thanks!
E.S. Posthumus - Unstoppable
Not sure you can get any more dramatic than that, perfect for the occassion :wink:
"He's a Pirate" (the pirates of the caribbean theme tune) is very dramatic
Original post by jordanshelley97
E.S. Posthumus - Unstoppable
Not sure you can get any more dramatic than that, perfect for the occassion :wink:

OMFG this is amazing :smile: I love it!! I kind of listen to this type of music sometimes anyway, its perfect!
Reply 10
The Best Day of My Life - American Authors.
Hi,
There is Two Steps From Hell - Protectors of the Earth (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q) -- Arguably, one of the greatest dramatic-orchestral pieces of all time.
Another is Two Steps From Hell - Heart of Courage (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRLdhFVzqt4).
Both are from a production company who is renowned for their dramatically motivational music that is used a lot in movie and TV trailers.
Best of luck.
Decided to go through my Spotify playlist that's dedicated to metal/rock and give you a few of my favourites, here we go! (There may be quite a lot haha!)

Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the day / Chapter Four
Live - Don't run to wait
Slipknot - Left Behind
Three Days Grace - Now or never / Unbreakable Heart / Time of Dying / Time That Remains / The End is not the Answer
Breaking Benjamin - Until the end / I will not bow / Into the nothing
Shinedown - Second Chance / Cut the cord / Diamond Eyes
Disturbed - Open your eyes / The light / What are you waiting for
Five Finger Death Punch - Battle Born / Under and Over it / Lift me up
Metallica - The Day That Never Comes
Saint Asonia - Let me live my life / I don't care anymore
Nickelback (shoot me, I don't care - I like em and they have some pretty motivational songs!) - If today was your last day / Lullaby / What are you waiting for? / Get 'Em Up / The Hammer's coming down / Make me believe again / Leader of men / If everyone cared

Well...that turned out to be quite a lot... xD I just went through my playlist and picked out what I thought were the most motivational songs on there, for me anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xMiakatx
Decided to go through my Spotify playlist that's dedicated to metal/rock and give you a few of my favourites, here we go! (There may be quite a lot haha!)

Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the day / Chapter Four
Live - Don't run to wait
Slipknot - Left Behind
Three Days Grace - Now or never / Unbreakable Heart / Time of Dying / Time That Remains / The End is not the Answer
Breaking Benjamin - Until the end / I will not bow / Into the nothing
Shinedown - Second Chance / Cut the cord / Diamond Eyes
Disturbed - Open your eyes / The light / What are you waiting for
Five Finger Death Punch - Battle Born / Under and Over it / Lift me up
Metallica - The Day That Never Comes
Saint Asonia - Let me live my life / I don't care anymore
Nickelback (shoot me, I don't care - I like em and they have some pretty motivational songs!) - If today was your last day / Lullaby / What are you waiting for? / Get 'Em Up / The Hammer's coming down / Make me believe again / Leader of men / If everyone cared

Well...that turned out to be quite a lot... xD I just went through my playlist and picked out what I thought were the most motivational songs on there, for me anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the suggestions, I look forward to listening to them:tongue:
Ride of the Valkyries

Quick Reply

Latest