The Student Room Group

Sparsholt - animal management

So I'm starting my animal management course in acouple of weeks, and was wondering if anyone else on here might be in the same boat as me. I will be travelling in everyday on a campus bus. I hope to be doing the level three extended diploma animal management course or just the level three course. I'm really nervous because I won't know anyone in my classes and don't know single person even going to sparsholt!
Reply 1
Hi! I'm pretty relieved to see your post as we will be doing the same course :smile:
Im gonna be older than everyone so i'm kinda worried about being alone but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who is nervous about it.
Reply 2
Original post by Norja
Hi! I'm pretty relieved to see your post as we will be doing the same course :smile:
Im gonna be older than everyone so i'm kinda worried about being alone but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who is nervous about it.

Hey! Are you going to be doing the extended diploma or the normal level three? I think everyone is nervous, but like you said it's nice to know that I'm not the only one! I'm just worried about making new friends as I'm super shy :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by amy31700
Hey! Are you going to be doing the extended diploma or the normal level three? I think everyone is nervous, but like you said it's nice to know that I'm not the only one! I'm just worried about making new friends as I'm super shy :s-smilie:

Hi :smile:
I'm doing the extended diploma, wanted to cover as much as possible. I havent studied for many years so I'm wondering if I will be able to handle this course, but I guess I'll find out.
I'm living in Weeke which is about 3 miles from the college and driving in every day. Where are you staying?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest