The Student Room Group

Hills Road Sixth Form College applicants 2K16

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by dona.sherief
I think I'll find out on the 7th when I go in to enrol Xx did you know anyone when going to the enrolment bc I'm worried about that 😂

No sorryyy I wish I did (I only know one person going to hills road and that's my twin sister 😂), but you shouldn't worry about it because it's not scary at all- tbh in my enrolment no one apart from people who knew each other before actually spoke to each other, so there's no pressure to make friends and no time to make them either apart from in queues xx
Reply 21
Original post by SamAllen8
Fair enough haha, I moved just over two years ago so before the start of Year 10.

Ohh that's so cool, I'm guessing you still have the accent then so easy to spot? 😂
Oh right, thank you for the reassurance ahaha Xxx are you moving to Cambridge or will you be getting the train down from somewhere else? X
Original post by meemily
Ohh that's so cool, I'm guessing you still have the accent then so easy to spot? 😂

Well all my family are British so I've always sort of had a British accent- if there is any American in there it's not obvious I don't think
Reply 24
Oh right, thank you for the reassurance ahaha Xxx are you moving to Cambridge or will you be getting the train down from somewhere else? X

No problem xx and I'll be getting a train from Audley end station (near saffron walden) to Cambridge, you? xx
Reply 25
Well all my family are British so I've always sort of had a British accent- if there is any American in there it's not obvious I don't think

Oh damn, how am I ever going to find you? 😂
Oo right, I'll be getting the train too, from stevenage to Cambridge Xxx
Reply 27
Oo right, I'll be getting the train too, from stevenage to Cambridge Xxx

How far away is that? xxx
It's about 40 minutes on the train, how far away are you? xx
Reply 29
It's about 40 minutes on the train, how far away are you? xx

It's around 20 minutes by train, but I'll also have to cycle to the station which takes about 15 minutes xx why did you move from Derby to Stevenage? x
My dad got a job there ages ago, but I was in like in the middle of school, so we decided to wait until I started sixth form Xx
I got an offer from hillsroad, and I am also out of area- I'll be moving down from derby and also won't know anyone so don't worry!!

are your family ballers?
Original post by meemily
Oh damn, how am I ever going to find you? 😂

Haha I'm sure we can figure it out
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 33
Haha I'm sure we can figure it out

Do you know what induction group you're in?
Original post by meemily
Do you know what induction group you're in?

I'm in K and on the 13th and 14th, what are you?
Reply 35
I'm in K and on the 13th and 14th, what are you?

Ahh I'm in H on the 12th and 14th, so we probably won't see each other then
No 😂😂
Original post by meemily
Ahh I'm in H on the 12th and 14th, so we probably won't see each other then

Oh yeah that's a shame but the groups don't really matter once we start so hopefully we'll bump into each other then.
Reply 38
Oh yeah that's a shame but the groups don't really matter once we start so hopefully we'll bump into each other then.

Yes hopefully :biggrin: you never know, we may even have some lessons together
Original post by meemily
Yes hopefully :biggrin: you never know, we may even have some lessons together

Yeah hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending