The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Lent Term Exams

Hi, I'm a first year about to start uni at LSE... wondering how hard/important are the lent term exams? Just need to know whether it would be possible for me to go on holiday over Christmas or not... Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by jackdaw98
Hi, I'm a first year about to start uni at LSE... wondering how hard/important are the lent term exams? Just need to know whether it would be possible for me to go on holiday over Christmas or not... Thanks!

Approx 25% of the final mark up to 50%. Note not all courses have exams mainly the Quant courses MA100 ST102 EC102 for example not sure about other courses. Some of the non Quant courses have no exams in January. Need to check with LSE as things may change. They definitely count. I am impressed you aware of this as most students last year did not know and had to cancel vacations.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by john787
Approx 25% of the final mark up to 50%. Note not all courses have exams mainly the Quant courses MA100 ST102 EC102 for example not sure about other courses. Some of the non Quant courses have no exams in January. Need to check with LSE as things may change. They definitely count. I am impressed you aware of this as most students last year did not know and had to cancel vacations.

ye im doing economics so i will have exams..... guess no holiday for me :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by jackdaw98
ye im doing economics so i will have exams..... guess no holiday for me :frown:

LSE Courses with Exams January 3 2017. Link below

http://www.lse.ac.uk/resources/calendar/CourseAndProgrammeInfo/LentTermWeek0Exams.htm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending