The Student Room Group

Share your Photography...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 101
Decided to take a photo of the local church at night. A bit overexposed due to floodlighting, I'll take a bit more time over it next time.

Reply 102
Going through these makes my pictures seem somewhat less interesting :tongue:
But in case anyone is interested here are some of my pics :smile:
IMG_0044.jpg
Attachment not found
That's Algeria
image.jpeg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
ucles sending.jpg
England and France
Attachment not found
image.jpeg
Attachment not found

ucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 106
IMG_1012.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
So guess who was at Duxford airshow yesterday? (I apologise they're not the highest quality but here do be best attempts at a good picture :P
Reply 108
Original post by BobSausage
x

looks like you may have been stood about 20m from me given that tree! Did you go inside or park outside near the school?
Reply 109
Original post by dhr90
looks like you may have been stood about 20m from me given that tree! Did you go inside or park outside near the school?

Tickets are too expensive although my friend who's an air cadet promised he might be able to get me in for free next time. But yesterday I was in the school then I walked up the side of the field with the guys in high-vis jackets at the gate, and stood kinda right under the flight path to the side of the field kinda parallel to the airstrip. It was great when the red arrows came straight over head.
I just remembered I took a couple of pictures in the break so if you can figure out roughly where I was from these 2 (they are quite low quality really)
IMG_0976.jpg
Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 110
Tickets are too expensive although my friend who's an air cadet promised he might be able to get me in for free next time. But yesterday I was in the school then I walked up the side of the field with the guys in high-vis jackets at the gate, and stood kinda right under the flight path to the side of the field kinda parallel to the airstrip. It was great when the red arrows came straight over head.

Last year those guys in jackets weren't there so you could go down that footpath and be a lot closer! It was great having the Red Arrows so close, and the Spitfires too when they were massed and doing pass after pass. Can't wait to get my laptop fixed to see my photos came out ok!
Reply 111
Original post by dhr90
Last year those guys in jackets weren't there so you could go down that footpath and be a lot closer! It was great having the Red Arrows so close, and the Spitfires too when they were massed and doing pass after pass. Can't wait to get my laptop fixed to see my photos came out ok!

I hope you got some nice ones :smile: I got over 1000 in a single afternoon. I've narrowed that down to about 600 now but I still need to delete a few of those. I was also conveniently placed in a gap in the hedge so I could hop through, to take more photos once they'd passed over :smile:
Reply 112
I hope you got some nice ones :smile: I got over 1000 in a single afternoon. I've narrowed that down to about 600 now but I still need to delete a few of those. I was also conveniently placed in a gap in the hedge so I could hop through, to take more photos once they'd passed over :smile:

I've got like 1200 from that and Clacton On Sea, I try to narrow down to a 1 or 2 from each pass and then just keep the ones I like most, so maybe 40-60 per airshow/event. Was there even any flying on the saturday do you know?
Sounds like you found a good spot!
Reply 113
Original post by dhr90
I've got like 1200 from that and Clacton On Sea, I try to narrow down to a 1 or 2 from each pass and then just keep the ones I like most, so maybe 40-60 per airshow/event. Was there even any flying on the saturday do you know?
Sounds like you found a good spot!

Yeah. One of the helpers up at the school said they only had 6 cars though but my friend says they still managed to get 7000 into Duxford itself (although on a good day that could see up to 20000 apparently) so yeah I guess there was some flying but Sunday was definitely the better day to go.
Reply 114
From my local training area - a disused range:

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 115
Jackdaw on a roof, with a little photoshop to make it less boring...

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 116

Reply 117
IMG_1646.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Just some pictures of my garden and my little hedgehoggy friend.
Reply 118
I went to Waddesdon Manor at the weekend. Light wasn't the best inside, but I made do!

Reply 119
Original post by Talon
X

Wow they're great pictures and it's a really nice house. I would rep but it wont let me :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending