The Student Room Group

Struggling with A Level FM?

So im struggling with a level FM im in year 12 and im finding it super hard but want to do well... how to do this? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by sophiahello
So im struggling with a level FM im in year 12 and im finding it super hard but want to do well... how to do this? :biggrin:

What exactly are you finding hard?
This is not as much advice but more reassurance.

I would stay stick at Further Maths. It is not meant to be easy hence the 'Further'. Some people may find it very easy but the most won't. There are an abundance of past papers and you should definitely aim for getting most of them done (once you've finished the teaching). Everything just came together nicely for me a couple of weeks before the FP1 exam, and everything just made sense. Hope this happens for you, stick at it and you'll be fine. It's by no means impossibly hard if you are willing to put the work in.

Hey! In year 12 and also doing further maths :smile: which modules are you doing? Maybe I could help you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Carry on revising and you will get there.
Reply 5
Original post by sammygmfc
This is not as much advice but more reassurance.

I would stay stick at Further Maths. It is not meant to be easy hence the 'Further'. Some people may find it very easy but the most won't. There are an abundance of past papers and you should definitely aim for getting most of them done (once you've finished the teaching). Everything just came together nicely for me a couple of weeks before the FP1 exam, and everything just made sense. Hope this happens for you, stick at it and you'll be fine. It's by no means impossibly hard if you are willing to put the work in.

Thank you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest