The Student Room Group

I need some friends on TSR lol

I'm 17 and I'm doing Chemistry (OCR A), Physics(AQA), Biology(AQA), Maths(Edexcel) and Further Maths for A levels. I'm looking to do Physics at Oxford/Imperial/UCL / Warwick
Anyone doing the same / similar A levels as me?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

everyone is ur friend on TSR:smile:
Original post by student004
I'm 17 and I'm doing Chemistry (OCR A), Physics(AQA), Biology(AQA), Maths(Edexcel) and Further Maths for A levels. I'm looking to do Physics at Oxford/Imperial/UCL / Warwick

Hey!
Next year im doing biology maths and chemistry A levels. How difficult are they?

Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Rachael_745
Hey!
Next year im doing biology maths and chemistry A levels. How difficult are they?

Thank you!

i mean at this point I have no idea
Original post by Rachael_745
Hey!

Thank you!

maths is the hardest in that you have to do ALOT of work for very little return.
chemistry is the funnest
biology is not that difficult in terms of understanding but there's alot of content.
Reply 5
Original post by tamil fever

good point
Reply 6
Original post by tamil fever

but like anyone doing similar a levels as me
Hi! I know I'm older haha but I'm fairly similar :smile: I'm a first year physics student, and I did chemistry (A) physics (A) maths (A) further maths (A) additional further maths (A) and also German (B) at AS level, and then maths (A*), further maths (A*) and physics (A*) at A level, so feel free to message me if you ever need help / advice with A levels or UCASy stuff :smile:
Thank you!

I might ditch maths then and do something else instead.
I share Maths and FM with you. You may be 17 but are you in yr 12 or 13?
year 12 and what other subjects are you doing?
Original post by 04MR17
I share Maths and FM with you. You may be 17 but are you in yr 12 or 13?
Original post by loveire&song
Hi! I know I'm older haha but I'm fairly similar :smile: I'm a first year physics student, and I did chemistry (A) physics (A) maths (A) further maths (A) additional further maths (A) and also German (B) at AS level, and then maths (A*), further maths (A*) and physics (A*) at A level, so feel free to message me if you ever need help / advice with A levels or UCASy stuff :smile:

What kind of work experience did you do and how much did you study per week??
Original post by loveire&song

Your pp is cute !
I can be your friendo
year 12 and what other subjects are you doing?
I'm year 13 doing English Lit, History and Maths A Level and FM AS. Please tell me your school/college/sixth form doesn't force you to sit ASs in Biology Chemistry and Physics...
I'm also doing chemistry and biology....chemistry is making me hate everything omg
Original post by retro_turtles
I'm also doing chemistry and biology....chemistry is making me hate everything omg

SAME
but what board are you doing?
SAME
but what board are you doing?

OCR for Chemistry and WJEC for Biology
Original post by retro_turtles
OCR for Chemistry and WJEC for Biology

so im doing OCR A for chem too
so im doing OCR A for chem too

i regret picking it but i need it