The Student Room Group

What's your most treasured possession?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Fair enough

And do they?? never known a girl to do that.

Thats cute way of thinking tbh

:biggrin:

Aw well its more car girls tbh, mostly seen it online so far :smile:

Aww really?
Original post by FireFreezer77
:biggrin:

Aw well its more car girls tbh, mostly seen it online so far :smile:

Aww really?

Fair enough

And of course it is, because you said your future gf would be precious to you like your car is. :smile:
Life. Yeah it can be *****y at times, but I just think of all the amazing times I've had and all the good memories. More to come in the future as well (hopefully).

As for physical things, it would have to be my game consoles and my gaming collection along with my comic books. I would get bored without them.
Fair enough

And of course it is, because you said your future gf would be precious to you like your car is. :smile:

Indeed

Aww, shed be more precious of course though :smile:
My car will do for now :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Indeed

Aww, shed be more precious of course though :smile:
My car will do for now :smile:

Thats so sweet you know that. :smile:

And yea but dont give up hope though.
What can my enemies do to me? My paradise is in my heart, it is with me wherever I go.
My fridge
despite all the gold and the watches I own that's all insured and could be replaced so I'd have to say it would be this old blanket it was my mum's friend's and he would have been my godfather but he died when I was a couple of weeks old
My mothers rag dolls :colondollar:

Original post by 0to100

You know nothing about me or my life or what happened to me alright, so dont fricken judge. :colonhash: Go crawl back to where ever you came from
Original post by jamesthehustler
despite all the gold and the watches I own that's all insured and could be replaced so I'd have to say it would be this old blanket it was my mum's friend's and he would have been my godfather but he died when I was a couple of weeks old

I want a proper gold watch, any brand. Do you have a website/shop or summat?
You know nothing about me or my life or what happened to me alright, so dont fricken judge. :colonhash: Go crawl back to where ever you came from

like who was judging yu
Original post by jamesthehustler

I'm being serious.

Or are you considering pawning your watches..
Original post by 0to100

like who was judging yu

You were. :colonhash:

If you werent then what the heck does that facial expression mean??
Probably my Netflix account because without it I just wouldn't know what to do with my day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My music-collection is both indispensable and—in some cases, literally—irreplaceable, so probably that.
I'll have to go with, my neural configuration.

Bluebutterfly, just ignore 0to100, he can be quite insensitive on here sometimes
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
eric.jpg
Eric :love:
Some of you may have already met Eric, here's the legend again!

Aw :tongue:
My virginity :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest