The Student Room Group

sleeve length ?

so basically , I've bought a jumper and a long sleeve t-shirt , the fit around the chest is good , but the only thing is on both the sleeves are quite long , not so long they touch my fingers but theres a lot of material scrunched up by the elbows ..... in all my clothes I'm normally a size medium .

my question is if i tried a size small , would the sleeve length decrease or are sizes based on chest measurements ??
Original post by tiger27
so basically , I've bought a jumper and a long sleeve t-shirt , the fit around the chest is good , but the only thing is on both the sleeves are quite long , not so long they touch my fingers but theres a lot of material scrunched up by the elbows ..... in all my clothes I'm normally a size medium .

my question is if i tried a size small , would the sleeve length decrease or are sizes based on chest measurements ??

The sleeve length will likely decrease very slightly, but probably not so much to make a difference. The difference in the chest measurement will be bigger
Reply 2
Original post by tiger27

Don't worry about it, I bet it looks fine :smile: you can always roll them up a little bit!
Reply 3
Original post by Amefish
Don't worry about it, I bet it looks fine :smile: you can always roll them up a little bit!

thanks ! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by chelseadagg3r
The sleeve length will likely decrease very slightly, but probably not so much to make a difference. The difference in the chest measurement will be bigger

yh aha i may swell leave it

Quick Reply

Latest