ECONOMICS- physicsandmathstutor

is using these notes enough to get an A grade at as level
http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/economics-revision/a-level-edexcel-a

if anyone has used these and got an A, please post here
Original post by kaldrogo123
is using these notes enough to get an A grade at as level
http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/economics-revision/a-level-edexcel-a

if anyone has used these and got an A, please post here

They do look pretty good and cover everything you need to know in short so I guess they would be helpful I just haven't chose to use them yet as my notes are pretty similar and its quite inconvenient to have to go on the different pdf's and stuff to revise unless I printed out every single page.
Original post by GCSE2016Troop
They do look pretty good and cover everything you need to know in short so I guess they would be helpful I just haven't chose to use them yet as my notes are pretty similar and its quite inconvenient to have to go on the different pdf's and stuff to revise unless I printed out every single page.

cheers. are you in as level atm?
cheers. are you in as level atm?

Yeah really enjoying it econ is prob my favourite subject up to now, what about you?
Yeah really enjoying it econ is prob my favourite subject up to now, what about you?

im also at as. i hated it at the start now its becoming my favourite aswell. have you finished your mocks
im also at as. i hated it at the start now its becoming my favourite aswell. have you finished your mocks

No, got my mock next week revising for it now haha what about you? and how have u been revising like what have you been you using
No, got my mock next week revising for it now haha what about you? and how have u been revising like what have you been you using

ive been using the link i posted. i just wasnt sure if i could get an A in the real exams using it too. im yet to have someone who used the notes to answer

Quick Reply

Latest