The Student Room Group

Is it possible to finish AS level science and math in three months?

I want to give the exam in may 2017...as physics, as chem, c12 and m1...if i start course now will i be able to give the exams and attain an a or higher grade?
Reply 1
Original post by Scayron
I want to give the exam in may 2017...as physics, as chem, c12 and m1...if i start course now will i be able to give the exams and attain an a or higher grade?

How the hell do we know?

Do we know how much math experience you have?

Do we know how motivated you are to work consistently?

The fact that you have to ask this question probably means no
Reply 2
Original post by Naruke
How the hell do we know?

Do we know how much math experience you have?

Do we know how motivated you are to work consistently?

The fact that you have to ask this question probably means no

why are dickholes like you even here?,,,isn't this a help center?... *******s like you shouldn't even reply to any of these if you got nothing helpful to say other than degrade others......i asked in general is it possible to finish the courses in the allotted time...and if you think i'm some kind of delinquent punk, you're talking to an Astar maths and science student so try to imagine in your head how dedicated i am...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Scayron

Im sure it may be possible if you work consistently from now till may. However it will be very challenging, regardless if you are an a* student or not
Original post by Scayron

Definitely it's possible but you will have to work damn hard. Try your best. And it's coming from a guy who pulled his AS together in 3 months.
Original post by Scayron
why are dickholes like you even here?,,,isn't this a help center?... *******s like you shouldn't even reply to any of these if you got nothing helpful to say other than degrade others......i asked in general is it possible to finish the courses in the allotted time...and if you think i'm some kind of delinquent punk, you're talking to an Astar maths and science student so try to imagine in your head how dedicated i am...

i feel like you're posting here in the hope everyone will tell you yes it's possible instead of us giving an honest answer, either way you seem like you're going to do it

you could try however it will be very hard, missing out on 4-5 months of class means you're gonna have to cram hard and Then revise on top of that. tbh maths is pretty easy i'd say that's possible, especially if you did further maths gcse, physics maybe however chem has quite a lot more content
Reply 6
IMO probably not and get A's. Youd probably be able to get B's (you do know Chem and Phys are Linear A-levels?)
I think judging by the fact you asked this question which is quite vague and the response above, I think it would be difficult for you. I mean obviously you would know yourself, it depends on many factors lol

Quick Reply

Latest