The Student Room Group

Midwifery Interview Tips?!?!

Hey guys,
I'm applying for midwifery at Cumbria, Middlesex, Salford, Keele, and Wolverhamptom. I have 2 interviews which i'm very nervous for. I did a mock interview today which didn't go so well :frown:
Has anyone got any tips on topics to research, or things to look out for, how to go about it? I need all the help i can get.
There is an article on here called 15 interview tips for nursing and midwifery that you might find helpful. Googling midwifery university interview tips or nursing university interview tips will come up with a few pages that you might find useful (some with example questions).
It's also worth looking at the specific university websites for tips for interviews too. And have another read through of your personal statement to refresh yourself of what you said.
Don't worry about your mock interview, it's for practice!
I hope this helps and Good Luck.
Reply 2
Original post by mel_l218
There is an article on here called 15 interview tips for nursing and midwifery that you might find helpful. Googling midwifery university interview tips or nursing university interview tips will come up with a few pages that you might find useful (some with example questions).
It's also worth looking at the specific university websites for tips for interviews too. And have another read through of your personal statement to refresh yourself of what you said.
Don't worry about your mock interview, it's for practice!
I hope this helps and Good Luck.

Thank you so much!!! I will search for those thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending