The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
It's been deleted on yours, edited rather so I'd leave it as it's been edited off for a reason then.

Why was the no post deletion rule removed? I created that rule to prevent people from cheating. As in the past we had loads of users deleting posts to try and win the 100.

Don't know why it was removed from the previous threads. But just add it back on to this one please. To remind mind people not to delete post :smile:
Original post by mr T 999
Why was the no post deletion rule removed? I created that rule to prevent people from cheating. As in the past we had loads of users deleting posts to try and win the 100.

Don't know why it was removed from the previous threads. But just add it back on to this one please. To remind mind people not to delete post :smile:

... or even, to remind mind mind mind mind mind mind people.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Will do if I ever get round actually starting the applications for US unis. :lol:

I'll try to do all that research. :biggrin:

Thank you, again!

Suppose so. :tongue:

I think it would fit me too. :moon: Yeah, I'd probably choose Cambridge if I had to pick out of the two anyway. :yep: Sounds really good! So what kind of things are you gonna study?

I should probably have been more specific earlier.. I meant typical according to my parents, basically, and for them, it's either Oxbridge or a London uni, so anything too far away they'd probably call untypical. For me, I don't even know which I'd label as not so typical unis. :rofl: Maybe the really obscure ones most people have never heard of? :dontknow:

Hope so. :moon:

What food can I find there? :holmes:

:five: I should probably sort out my CV, first of all. :getmecoat:

:lol:

Still sounds like a nightmare to me. :hide:

That actually gives me a lot of hope, so thank you. :hugs:

They'll probably be there, watching over my shoulder as I send the application so the second option's out anyway. :rofl:

Tbh after you send out applications for UK if you send it out before the Oxbridge deadline, you'll have sufficient time to complete US applications (regular decision). You might be hard pressed for time if you are trying to apply for early action/decision but for some universities it may still be doable (one's with November/December deadlines) if you write your US essays in conjunction with UCAS preparations. (When applying to Cambridge, I wouldn't advise applying to early action/decision for the US)

Depends on the subjects I choose in the first year :tongue:, I have to take SD but I can choose two more subjects. Maybe Biology and some other course I'll determine on a later date :biggrin:.

:rofl: In Asia we classify not typical universities in the UK as anything outside of Oxbridge, Imperial, LSE, UCL :rofl: and Edinburgh in some cases xD.

Btw, my parents didn't even know what I applied for truly, they only cared about the universities :rofl: :rofl:
It's not funny :cry2: I spent ages writing them and thinking this is a fresh start for me but they fell down and I feel ****. I pressed hard on them too :frown:

:console: :jumphug: :cube: Bob :frown:
I have to blue tack mine :rofl: but mine aren't positive quotes etc. they are just doodles :rofl:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: :jumphug: :cube: Bob :frown:
I have to blue tack mine :rofl: but mine aren't positive quotes etc. they are just doodles :rofl:

Urgh I can't find any blue tack :colonhash: I want to cry, my mum made me watch the news and it featured people being murdered at a young age, this is what happens when you are too empathetic, you feel everyone's emotions.
Urgh I can't find any blue tack :colonhash: I want to cry, my mum made me watch the news and it featured people being murdered at a young age, this is what happens when you are too empathetic, you feel everyone's emotions.

:frown: don't cry :jumphug: that's absolutely terrible though :frown:
:frown: don't cry :jumphug: that's absolutely terrible though :frown:

I want to revise, should I make fancy notes? :hmmm:
How does Tingtox know where i'm from? Someone on TSR clearly not to trust. :/
I want to revise, should I make fancy notes? :hmmm:

idk I use www.quizlet.com personally
whatever works for u Bobsicle :yep:
cavy.png
maoam.jpg
idk I use www.quizlet.com personally
whatever works for u Bobsicle :yep:

What's your favourite pen :smile:
What's your favourite pen :smile:

The trolls are just ugh

I remember that in primary school, I have too many pens to choose my favourite :emo:
I remember that in primary school, I have too many pens to choose my favourite :emo:

Give us one or two, tease :tongue:
Give us one or two, tease :tongue:

I love these so much, honestly best pens to write bullet journals but I haven't actually made any bullet journals lel I recommend the 0.38mm ones personally. I have so much stationery and I've purchased some ProMarkers :love: should be coming soon.

Spoiler

And this one is my all time favourite tbh

Spoiler

I love these so much, honestly best pens to write bullet journals but I haven't actually made any bullet journals lel I recommend the 0.38mm ones personally. I have so much stationery and I've purchased some ProMarkers :love: should be coming soon.

Spoiler

And this one is my all time favourite tbh

Spoiler

YUSS :five: I have the 2nd one! :ahee:
But I have so many of the others to get through before I can justify buying more pens :colondollar:
Hello guys
So lonely
I'm mr lonely

Latest