The Student Room Group

Help with grades

Hi.
I was wondering what everyone would suggest about my GCSEs grades as all of them are under a grade d due to me not being at school (medical reasons) and I want to try and make them higher/boost it up a couple of grades. I struggle with maths a lot and my current grade is a grade E. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by beau02
Hi.
I was wondering what everyone would suggest about my GCSEs grades as all of them are under a grade d due to me not being at school (medical reasons) and I want to try and make them higher/boost it up a couple of grades. I struggle with maths a lot and my current grade is a grade E. Thanks :smile:

for maths I would really recommend watching maths watch videos then doing the questions , after this I would recommend trying to do more questions for example past papers on what you learned.Also something that would help oils be once you learn a topic get a white board and pen and pretend to teach someone the topic !! Also going over stuff weekly would be good so you won't forget
Reply 2
Original post by Cawo121
for maths I would really recommend watching maths watch videos then doing the questions , after this I would recommend trying to do more questions for example past papers on what you learned.Also something that would help oils be once you learn a topic get a white board and pen and pretend to teach someone the topic !! Also going over stuff weekly would be good so you won't forget

Okay, Thanks for the tips:smile:
Flash cards are amazing! Make a revison timetable, I recommend using the website Get Revising or message me and I'll send you mine I made on excel. Studyblrs on tumblr are really good for motivation and some youtube study blogs are really good.
Also please try to make up for what you missed. The specifications are available online, use them! Always here if you need a hand
Reply 4
Original post by Skeletonclique21
Flash cards are amazing! Make a revison timetable, I recommend using the website Get Revising or message me and I'll send you mine I made on excel. Studyblrs on tumblr are really good for motivation and some youtube study blogs are really good.
Also please try to make up for what you missed. The specifications are available online, use them! Always here if you need a hand

Thanks :smile: and I haven't tried flash cards so I'll try them! Thanks for the tips!
Original post by beau02
Thanks :smile: and I haven't tried flash cards so I'll try them! Thanks for the tips!

Of course! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest