The Student Room Group

Some questions about LUC The Hague

I applied to LUC The Hague early bird and I had my interview in December. Does someone know how long it takes to hear back from the University?

Scroll to see replies

What did you apply for?
Reply 2
Original post by saisundaram
What did you apply for?

Hi! I applied for Earth, Energy, and Sustainability.
Original post by gcopello
Hi! I applied for Earth, Energy, and Sustainability.

Oh, that's great. I applied for IRO at Leiden, but it's taught at Hague.
Reply 4
Original post by saisundaram
Oh, that's great. I applied for IRO at Leiden, but it's taught at Hague.

That's awesome! Did you apply Early Bird? Btw, I'm Colombian!
That's awesome! Did you apply Early Bird? Btw, I'm Colombian!

Kinda, I guess. The application deadline is April 1st, I applied in January. I'm from India :smile:
I applied to LUC The Hague early bird and I had my interview in December. Does someone know how long it takes to hear back from the University?

I had my interview on 5th January and I got an offer yesterday so I'm sure you'll hear back soon! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by musictomyears99
I had my interview on 5th January and I got an offer yesterday so I'm sure you'll hear back soon! :smile:

Thank you! I hope!
Reply 8
I had mine on the 4th and heard back on Tuesday as well :smile:

Is anyone applying/has applied to the Holland scholarship? I am about to do my motivation letter but I'm struggling as I don't know how to make it different from the motivation letter I've already written for the admission process :frown:
Original post by meduzino
I had mine on the 4th and heard back on Tuesday as well :smile:

Is anyone applying/has applied to the Holland scholarship? I am about to do my motivation letter but I'm struggling as I don't know how to make it different from the motivation letter I've already written for the admission process :frown:

I'm not applying for it - do they ask you specific questions?
Reply 10
I'm not applying for it - do they ask you specific questions?

no, they just said motivation letter without any further guidance, which is why im finding it hard :s-smilie:
Original post by meduzino
no, they just said motivation letter without any further guidance, which is why im finding it hard :s-smilie:

Well that's crap. Maybe edit the one you have to include more emphasis on why you want/need the scholarship and what it would mean to you rather than putting emphasis on the programme? Idk, it's difficult either way.
I've applied to LUC The Hague for the April 1st deadline, can anybody tell me how long it takes to hear back from the college whether you've gotten an interview or not?
Thanks
:smile:
Reply 13
Original post by maireadd97
I've applied to LUC The Hague for the April 1st deadline, can anybody tell me how long it takes to hear back from the college whether you've gotten an interview or not?
Thanks

I think for me it took about 2-3 weeks for the interview invite, but I applied at the beginning of December, so it might be a bit different
Hope that helped :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by maireadd97
Thanks

For me it also was 2-3 weeks before the interview!
Reply 15

I just got an offer from LUC The Hague!
That's great! Do you know if you are definitely choosing LUC The Hague as your final choice for university?

I just got an offer from LUC The Hague!
Reply 17
Yes definitely! Are you?
Yes!! I've applied the global challenges course, you?
Yes definitely! Are you?
Reply 19
Original post by Idemiguel
Yes!! I've applied the global challenges course, you?

Same! I like the EES major!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending