The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Psychology 2017

Whos applied to Psychology for 2017 and where are you from?

Scroll to see replies

I did! I'm from Austria but only received 2/5 offers, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by elenasarah
I did! I'm from Austria but only received 2/5 offers, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im from glasgow. I've not recieved an offer yet have you heard back?
Original post by Laurynpringle
Im from glasgow. I've not recieved an offer yet have you heard back?

I heard back from Glasgow and Brighton, still waiting for Edinburgh, St. Andrews, and Aberdeen. Where did you apply to?
I heard back from Glasgow and Brighton, still waiting for Edinburgh, St. Andrews, and Aberdeen. Where did you apply to?

I heard from stirling but still waiting for Aberdeen, dundee, edinburgh. Where would you like to study most?
I heard from stirling but still waiting for Aberdeen, dundee, edinburgh. Where would you like to study most?

I really want to study at Edinburgh or St Andrews, but if that doesn't work out I'll most probably go to Aberdeen, and you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really want to study at Edinburgh or St Andrews, but if that doesn't work out I'll most probably go to Aberdeen, and you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aberdeen is my first choice and Edinburgh is my second!
Aberdeen is my first choice and Edinburgh is my second!

good luck and i hope you get offers soon! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am from Cyprus and I have received an offer from York, Surrey, Nottingham and Swansea... Trying to choose between Surrey and Nottingham for my firm choice.. Any advice? :smile:
good luck and i hope you get offers soon! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck also, let me know how you do☺️
Original post by IfigeniaC
I am from Cyprus and I have received an offer from York, Surrey, Nottingham and Swansea... Trying to choose between Surrey and Nottingham for my firm choice.. Any advice? :smile:

Id go for surrey
I am from Germany and I have applied to St.Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Dundee but haven't heard back from any yet :/ I applied on the 21st of December.
Original post by mariamiller
I am from Germany and I have applied to St.Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Dundee but haven't heard back from any yet :/ I applied on the 21st of December.

I applied around the exact same time so we will probably hear at the same time!
Reply 13
I'm from Bulgaria and I've applied too! Also I got offers from Exeter, UEA, Lancaster and still waiting for Aberdeen...Does someone know when do they usually give out offers?
Original post by Morga
I'm from Bulgaria and I've applied too! Also I got offers from Exeter, UEA, Lancaster and still waiting for Aberdeen...Does someone know when do they usually give out offers?

They're usually quite late compared to other unis
I'm from Finland, and applied to Oxford (rejected after interview), Glasgow and Glasgow (offers for different programs), Aberdeen and St. Andrews.

I don't think they started looking at applicants until the UCAS deadline: I applied to meet the Oxbridge deadline and I haven't heard back from Aberdeen or St.Andrews yet. A friend of mine who's applying for Biology got her offer two days ago though, so maybe soon? :O

I'd really like to hear back from them... My finals have already started and the suspense is killing me. >_<
Original post by AColorum
I'm from Finland, and applied to Oxford (rejected after interview), Glasgow and Glasgow (offers for different programs), Aberdeen and St. Andrews.

I don't think they started looking at applicants until the UCAS deadline: I applied to meet the Oxbridge deadline and I haven't heard back from Aberdeen or St.Andrews yet. A friend of mine who's applying for Biology got her offer two days ago though, so maybe soon? :O

I'd really like to hear back from them... My finals have already started and the suspense is killing me. >_<

My friend got an offer for geology last week but Psychology will probably still be a while due to competitiveness 😩
Reply 17
Just got an offer for Neuroscience and Psychology with industrial placement :smile:) probably Pychology offers are not that far away.. Good luck everyone!
Original post by Lixy13
Just got an offer for Neuroscience and Psychology with industrial placement :smile:) probably Pychology offers are not that far away.. Good luck everyone!

Well done!
This is getting ridiculous. -.- First people got their offers a month ago.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending