The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

By the sounds of it guys they are doing these offers in order of locations, good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back but by the sounds of it everyone's starting to hear now.
There are loads of jobs in Liverpool I believe it's just there deciding where people will be going
Reply 61
I got forms emailed to me today to be filled out for the pre employment check
I've got two offers now one for

CSR/2272/16 Administration Officer
this one is through the civil website

second for
044R Customer Service Consultant
this is through ManPower

which ones better
Has anyone been accepted in Manchester yet?
Reply 64
Original post by Sebastian_Morris
I've got two offers now one for

CSR/2272/16 Administration Officer
this one is through the civil website

second for
044R Customer Service Consultant
this is through ManPower

which ones better

Which ever one suits you, I'm trying to get in touch with the ManPower regarding the pre employment check for 044R - Customer Service Consultant but I am getting no where 😭 No contact number only email arrrrgggh 😭
Reply 65
Aqsha you said you have had your pre employment forms through? When did you get an email last night? I emailed them back at 11.15 and they said they would be sending out pre employment checks in the order they received and email back so it's strange I haven't got any yet
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Has anyone been accepted in Manchester yet?

Yes me
Anyone else heard back yet? Still waiting along with many others in Liverpool!
Reply 68
Original post by JoeEk
Aqsha you said you have had your pre employment forms through? When did you get an email last night? I emailed them back at 11.15 and they said they would be sending out pre employment checks in the order they received and email back so it's strange I haven't got any yet

Hi Joe, I got my email today at 09:33am everything is filled out but I don't know the candidate reference for the health declaration form or the exercise reference for the character declaration form. Do you know what these are by any chance 😭
Reply 69
Original post by Aqhsa
Hi Joe, I got my email today at 09:33am everything is filled out but I don't know the candidate reference for the health declaration form or the exercise reference for the character declaration form. Do you know what these are by any chance 😭

Not sure tbh. Everything is so vague and confusing with them. As much as I got a provisional offer last night the fact that they haven't emailed me to do checks is a bit worrying. Won't be happy till they actually give me a start date
Reply 70
Original post by JoeEk
Not sure tbh. Everything is so vague and confusing with them. As much as I got a provisional offer last night the fact that they haven't emailed me to do checks is a bit worrying. Won't be happy till they actually give me a start date

It is confusing and I'm stressing out now. I tried to email the customer service email from hmrc that I recieved in December but now I'm getting failure notice stating that the email address does not exist anymore.

Joe if you just recieved your provisional offer last night then within a few days you will hear back about the pre employment check it took them 10 days to get back in touch with me.
Reply 71
Original post by Oshortone
Will keep you posted if I get any more emails re: employment checks. Would Appreciate it if you too would keep me posted if you receive any contact regarding pre employment checks etc. That way we see if things progress at the same time. Thanks in Advance.

Hi, have you heard back about the pre-employment check? I heard about my pre-employment check trying to get it done now 🙈.
Original post by Aqhsa
Hi, have you heard back about the pre-employment check? I heard about my pre-employment check trying to get it done now 🙈.

Yes got an email earlier so will reply to it later this afternoon. Hopefully won't be too long before we hear back with a starting date. Albeit that checks come back okay.
Original post by JoeEk

Try this email they reply within a day

[email protected]
Reply 74
Original post by Oshortone
Yes got an email earlier so will reply to it later this afternoon. Hopefully won't be too long before we hear back with a starting date. Albeit that checks come back okay.

Yeah all the best.
Reply 75
Original post by Sebastian_Morris
Try this email they reply within a day

[email protected]

Ok I will give a try to this email address. Thank you, I'm at a stage now where I just want to cry stressed out 😭 Forms all filled out just stuck with the two references for the two forms 😭🙈
Has anyone had a provisional offer from Liverpool? I had the email saying I had been successful 10 days ago but nothing since??
Original post by LizC1991
Has anyone had a provisional offer from Liverpool? I had the email saying I had been successful 10 days ago but nothing since??

I had the same email still waiting too, think nobody's had a offer in Liverpool yet!
Original post by Tompatto93
I had the same email still waiting too, think nobody's had a offer in Liverpool yet!

Oh well thats a little bit reassuring anyway! They said the posts were supposed to be starting in April, can't see that happening
[QUOTE="LizC1991;70473822"]Oh well thats a little bit reassuring anyway! They said the posts were supposed to be starting in April, can't see that happening[/QUOTE

Yeah it's just a waiting game for us we may be the last to find out because there are quite a few jobs to be filled in Liverpool I believe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending