The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tompatto93
What does your portal say?

pec said that since last week
Original post by anisajazz
pec said that since last week

Have you had your forms through yet? There more than likely just doing checks there end, I have a feeling they start checks before they send you the health forms etc, because they have all your details when you went to interview. Don't worry
Original post by Tompatto93
Have you had your forms through yet? There more than likely just doing checks there end, I have a feeling they start checks before they send you the health forms etc, because they have all your details when you went to interview. Don't worry

no not yet
Can someone please give me the link to the portal? Mine don't work
Thanks
Hi Priscal

I've accepted the provisional offer over a week ago, but have received an email today saying there some documentationsort missing in my file and therefore I'll be contacted shortly for an appointment to bring them in.
Have you gotten such?
I applied for a position in East Kilbride.

Ivan
Original post by anisajazz
no not yet

I emailed them before and I received the same email as you so it's just a generic email they send out.
Original post by Tjamuaha
Hi Priscal

I've accepted the provisional offer over a week ago, but have received an email today saying there some documentationsort missing in my file and therefore I'll be contacted shortly for an appointment to bring them in.
Have you gotten such?
I applied for a position in East Kilbride.

Ivan

It's 3 weeks tomorrow since I accepted the provisional offer, and I have heard nothing yet.

Sent them at least three push emails, and only received general response back on the three occasions.
Original post by Priscal
It's 3 weeks tomorrow since I accepted the provisional offer, and I have heard nothing yet.

Sent them at least three push emails, and only received general response back on the three occasions.

I'm EK and things have started moving quickly. They phoned me twice today and then asked for further info (which I had provided at the interview) they also asked me for a employment history today. I've a feeling Manpower don't really have this recruitment campaign nailed and so they seem to be desperately trying to pull everything together. Seems very confused and it's very poorly organised. I've read historical posts which suggest the same. Good luck.
Original post by Ladynevertells
I'm EK and things have started moving quickly. They phoned me twice today and then asked for further info (which I had provided at the interview) they also asked me for a employment history today. I've a feeling Manpower don't really have this recruitment campaign nailed and so they seem to be desperately trying to pull everything together. Seems very confused and it's very poorly organised. I've read historical posts which suggest the same. Good luck.

I really don't know what to think of this anymore, I have even lost energy to think again. I have just left everything to when they're ready, if they ever will. I am Bathgate and received the provisional offer since three weeks ago. Thanks for your words and same good luck to you.
Reply 389
Original post by Priscal
I really don't know what to think of this anymore, I have even lost energy to think again. I have just left everything to when they're ready, if they ever will. I am Bathgate and received the provisional offer since three weeks ago. Thanks for your words and same good luck to you.

😰😱 you still not heard back yet since provisional offer 😰😱
Reply 390
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Do you know where we can find out candidate reference for the Health declaration or the exercise ref for the character enquiry form?

That is exactly what I was looking for too but got no where with it so just filled the rest of the form and sent it back by email and stated in the email that I do not have the candidate reference and exercise reference but the form is filled. 🙈 now lets see still waiting to hear back
At least you guys know if you have provisional offers or merit list I don't even know anything yet :frown: good luck to you all
Reply 392
Original post by gexway22
At least you guys know if you have provisional offers or merit list I don't even know anything yet :frown: good luck to you all

Same here, just want to know either way 😤
It's a very long and painstaking process, since November, my phone is constantly being checked. I'm checking the DBS now and have this irrational fear of it failing even though I've never been in trouble with the police! What is that?! I'm also checking the portal for God knows what?! Getting quite stressed about it all as money is running low.

Not sure this forum is doing my OCD any better 😊
Original post by Aqhsa
😰😱 you still not heard back yet since provisional offer 😰😱

Yes I haven't still progress, I have even stopped checking my inbox for an email from them. Whatever happens, life goes on.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 395
Original post by Priscal
Yes I haven't still progress, I have even stopped checking my inbox for an email from them. Whatever happens, life goes on.

no no you should keep a check on your email you should hear from them this week I'm sure.
Just had my pre emp check forms through if anyone else is waiting check your emails
My DBS has progressed three stages today! Fingers crossed!!

Looks like things are progressing quickly now for us all.

When did you complete it? I'm still waiting for mine to progress

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending