The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by Bethxparkinson
What start dates have they offered you?

10th April 2017 and 24th April 2017 I chosen 10th April 2017
Original post by Aqhsa
10th April 2017 and 24th April 2017 I chosen 10th April 2017

Well done! Where did you apply for?
Reply 542

Thank you, Bathgate
Reply 543

have you heard anything back yet and where have you applied for?
Original post by Aqhsa

Manchester I applied for and just waiting for my formal offer now
Original post by Aqhsa

When did you do your checks was it the 3rd of march? They haven't contacted my "3rd" reference yet so it will more than likely be Monday now, hopefully get a formal offer next week, if they ask me to start on the 3rd it's no good I need to give 4 weeks notice😂
Reply 546
Original post by Tompatto93
When did you do your checks was it the 3rd of march? They haven't contacted my "3rd" reference yet so it will more than likely be Monday now, hopefully get a formal offer next week, if they ask me to start on the 3rd it's no good I need to give 4 weeks notice😂

I got my email for Pre Employment Check on 10th March 2017 and sent it straightaway due to my references not responding they emailed me on 21st to give two additional references and they emailed me today saying i missed their calls so could I email to state if I want the jib and if so what date can I start and can I commit to the full 5 week training. Now lets see... All the best hopefully you should hear back by next week. 👍🏽
Original post by Aqhsa
I got my email for Pre Employment Check on 10th March 2017 and sent it straightaway due to my references not responding they emailed me on 21st to give two additional references and they emailed me today saying i missed their calls so could I email to state if I want the jib and if so what date can I start and can I commit to the full 5 week training. Now lets see... All the best hopefully you should hear back by next week. 👍🏽

Sort of the same thing as me then apart from they said the wrong period they known me they only asked for an additional 1 they haven't contacted her yet so will be Monday, if goes to plan hopefully have a offer Friday, would be ideal to start early may.
Everything for East Kilbride seems to be following a timeline of a week after Bathgate so I hope for a start date for East Kilbride May 1st.
Reply 549
Original post by Tompatto93
Sort of the same thing as me then apart from they said the wrong period they known me they only asked for an additional 1 they haven't contacted her yet so will be Monday, if goes to plan hopefully have a offer Friday, would be ideal to start early may.

yeah hopefully by next friday you should hear back.
Reply 550
Original post by Tommyboy247
Everything for East Kilbride seems to be following a timeline of a week after Bathgate so I hope for a start date for East Kilbride May 1st.

oh is that how its going
Reply 551
Original post by gexway22
Possibly. But we would of been told we have been put on the reserve list?

I don't know anyone on here that has had a provisional offer for the Triad Bootle.
Original post by Dazlin
I don't know anyone on here that has had a provisional offer for the Triad Bootle.

Nobody I know in 'real life' hasn't heard a peep either
hoping we get an update on things by next Friday has anyone heard anything from Cardiff ?
Original post by Fontaine1990
hoping we get an update on things by next Friday has anyone heard anything from Cardiff ?

No heard nothing for Cardiff, been nearly 3 weeks now. hoping they will get in touch soon, would prefer an end of April start date!
So got my dbs in post today and its clean! No tv licence conviction on there and i declared it.i guess i just cant work for banks2
Original post by anisajazz
So got my dbs in post today and its clean! No tv licence conviction on there and i declared it.i guess i just cant work for banks2

That's great news! One step closer now
That's great news! One step closer now

Yep hopefully references will be contacted nxt week
Original post by anisajazz
Yep hopefully references will be contacted nxt week

They should be, mine were contacted yesterday just waiting for my DBS certificate
Original post by Okiedokes
No heard nothing for Cardiff, been nearly 3 weeks now. hoping they will get in touch soon, would prefer an end of April start date!

yeah same got the PEC forms on the 3rd
hopefully they get back to us next week
Just want the formal offer so I can hand in my notice lol
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending