The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tompatto93
I think the DWP process is different you can have a interview there and be offered the job the next day

your right fella had interview nxt day was put on reserve list
I was working with DWP for 5 months before my "formal offer" came through 😂 My references weren't completed until 3/4 weeks on the job. Applied in Sep - Interview in Oct - provisional offer on Dec and started Jan.
I've had an email of a set back for East Kilbride. As my DBS isn't complete and they don't have my certificate they can't discuss a formal offer until they get that. They did say everything else I've provided has been passed. So I want to know how long can I expect to wait now? I sent my DBS last Tuesday. So it's now been 8 days. Do you still think I'd be able to get a formal offer by Friday?
Original post by Tommyboy247
I've had an email of a set back for East Kilbride. As my DBS isn't complete and they don't have my certificate they can't discuss a formal offer until they get that. They did say everything else I've provided has been passed. So I want to know how long can I expect to wait now? I sent my DBS last Tuesday. So it's now been 8 days. Do you still think I'd be able to get a formal offer by Friday?

It took less than 24 hours for mine and I'm in Scotland. You'll be fine. It's not your error I'm sure. Keep your chin up. I am also waiting for EK and heard nada since last Tuesday. I'll let you know if I hear anything

Mine only took 3 days :/ you should hear back soon, have you just received that email?
After how long do u recieve ur provisional offer do u recieve the docs?
Original post by Ladynevertells
It took less than 24 hours for mine and I'm in Scotland. You'll be fine. It's not your error I'm sure. Keep your chin up. I am also waiting for EK and heard nada since last Tuesday. I'll let you know if I hear anything

My DBS says it was dispatched on the 28/03 so does that mean the recruitment team have it or does it mean I have to wait till I receive it?
Original post by Fontaine1990
been a long process
applied on 30th November
interview on 6th January
provisional offer on 27th February
PEC forms on 3rd March
formal offer on 29th March

4 months almost

But you heard something good news finally...we are still waiting
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nas08

Mine was about 7 days received provisional 15th docs the 21st

Did you email them to find that info out or did they contact you? Am sure many of the things holding people's formal offers up is these DBS forms.
My DBS says it was dispatched on the 28/03 so does that mean the recruitment team have it or does it mean I have to wait till I receive it?

Well mine was processed in 24 hours. I played dumb and sent Manpower a screenshot when I received it. They emailed yesterday saying they get an electronic copy so they'll get it prob sooner than you!
Original post by Chandramoli
But you heard something good news finally...we are still waiting

still need the email so still a waiting game
Original post by Nas08

A week or so i got my provisional on 9th and dogs on 21st but i did give then 2 push emails too.
Well mine was processed in 24 hours. I played dumb and sent Manpower a screenshot when I received it. They emailed yesterday saying they get an electronic copy so they'll get it prob sooner than you!

Just don't know why it's taking so long for a phone call or email, they have everything now!
Reply 734

They get a copy while a copy is posted to you too.
Just don't know why it's taking so long for a phone call or email, they have everything now!

I know. Be interesting to see those that were promised an email today actually got one. Mind you they send them out late at night I have noticed
I know. Be interesting to see those that were promised an email today actually got one. Mind you they send them out late at night I have noticed

I was promised an email today.

Still waiting, although I suppose it could still come.
[QUOTE="chris4242;70722374"]I was promised an email today.

Still waiting, although I suppose it could still come.[/QUOTE

Good luck!
Did you email them to find that info out or did they contact you? Am sure many of the things holding people's formal offers up is these DBS forms.

I emailed for an update to the pec process.
I emailed for an update to the pec process.

Good on you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending