The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by Fontaine1990
yeah I'm going to do it now did you add anything else apart from the subject header ?

Yeah I wrote in the body text "I accept the formal offer for 044R Customer Service Consultant"
Reply 901
Original post by JonBrown
Hello there people just got email from HMRC to fill out the following forums & ive been asked to get (2 people that ive known for 3years i cannot be related to them an to get a character reference) how do i send these to in what format?

when sending the 3 forms as attachment in the email, in the body text section just mention you are giving the two referees and write up their details thats what I did.
Original post by Aqhsa
Yeah I wrote in the body text "I accept the formal offer for 044R Customer Service Consultant"

wish i had seen this earlier in the main body just put my full name lol
hoping they're quicker this time and stick to their word lol keep us updated :smile:

Will do thanks 😊
Original post by Aqhsa

Is there any other email's i should expect off them before I hand in my notice at work ?
I got the acknowledgement email after i sent the accept reply
is there anything else after that ?
Reply 905
Is there any other email's i should expect off them before I hand in my notice at work ?
I got the acknowledgement email after i sent the accept reply
is there anything else after that ?

No you will just get an email stating "Good Afternoon Thank you for coming back to us so quickly, we are delighted that you have accepted your formal offer. It may take a few days before we are back in touch with the next steps as we are now handing your file over to the team at HMRC who will manage your posting. Kind regards HMRC Resourcing Support Team" thats what I got the next day after accepting the formal offer. I am sure it is fine if you did what they said to put "044R Customer Service Consultant - Accept" as your subject heading as that is all they asked for, I just have a habit to write a little bit extra hehehehehehe
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 906
Original post by LizC1991
s

No not yet. Triad in Bootle

Still nothing. Are there any others on here that have applied for Bootle and not heard anything?
After i have sent the 3 forums away what is the next step??
Reply 908
After i have sent the 3 forums away what is the next step??

The 3 forms: Character declaration form, Health declaration form and pension scheme form so if you have done that did you also got told to go on cbs check online they should have gave you your username and password for it. When you sent your 3 filled forms as an attachement, in the body text section you write the details of the two referees and state that these are the two referees. There referee detail they are asking for is their name, contact number and mostly their email address.
Yes i have completed the 3 forums & the cbr check! When will I receive my start date??
Any1 who applied for bradford have u recieved ur pec forms?
Original post by Nas08
Any1 who applied for bradford have u recieved ur pec forms?

Nope
Reply 912
Yes i have completed the 3 forums & the cbr check! When will I receive my start date??

Oooh, the process I went through was that I filled my PEC on 10th march my referee got email on 14th march they had to respond by 21st due to 1 not responding HMRC emailed me on 21st march and asked for an additional referee after they responded back to them straightaway I heard back today from them regarding job offer. I also got a letter from OHASSIST on 16th march to fill a questionnaire about my health online they gave me a unique username and password so they can pass the details to my workplace and stored it in the record.

I got my formal offer on 24th march by email as i missed HMRC calls and I emailed them back to state I accept to work on 10th April as they had stated two dates for me to start and asked me if i commit to 5 week of training. I then got a call from them on 28th to confirm about the formal offer as I asked them to call me this time on my landline number as I had to discuss something with them about the 5 week commitment to training. Then on 29th March I got an email to confirm the acceptance of the formal offer contract and then on the 30th March I got a welcome email and they stated "Thank you for coming back to us so quickly, we are delighted that you have accepted your formal offer. It may take a few days before we are back in touch with the next steps as we are now handing your file over to the team at HMRC who will manage your posting. Kind regards HMRC Resourcing Support Team" & that is it. All the best and do let me know the updates. Thank you
Has anyone received start dates for Manchester?
Original post by Noellaah
Has anyone received start dates for Manchester?

I've seen one person on here get a start date for Manchester but I'm still waiting for one for Manchester
Original post by Bethxparkinson
I've seen one person on here get a start date for Manchester but I'm still waiting for one for Manchester

How long have you been waiting for ?
Original post by Noellaah
How long have you been waiting for ?

Got my provisional 10th march
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Got my provisional 10th march

Have u given ur pre employment docs?
Original post by Nas08
Have u given ur pre employment docs?

Yeah had them 2 weeks ago
Good luck. Hopefully we will hear something today

Quick Reply