The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature 9-1 GCSE predictions!!

Im doing animal farm,great expectations,macbeth and power and conflict for poetry.If any of you guys do any of these for literature what question do you think will come up for these and what power and conflict poem will come up?What do you guys think??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
mabeth; the witches or lady macbeth
My English teacher thinks it's going to be London for the poem you have to compare that you've studied
Original post by evab12345
My English teacher thinks it's going to be London for the poem you have to compare that you've studied

My teacher thinks London or charge of the light brigade.Do you have any other predictions, do you do any of the other texts I study?
No, I do The history boys, Frankenstein and the tempest as well as the power and conflict cluster. I don't really know about anything else though, what are you getting and what are your grade boundaries like? I'm getting solid 5s and my grade boundary is at least 60 marks for a 6
My teacher thinks we wont get tissue because its so abstract
Original post by Quyn Mylodi
My teacher thinks we wont get tissue because its so abstract

My teacher thinks the same.
Original post by evab12345
No, I do The history boys, Frankenstein and the tempest as well as the power and conflict cluster. I don't really know about anything else though, what are you getting and what are your grade boundaries like? I'm getting solid 5s and my grade boundary is at least 60 marks for a 6

Not sure, just did some mocks, so I have to wait and see how I did,i feel like im doing terrible.
Ive got Macbeth, Jekyll + Hyde, Inspector calls and power and conflict poetry
Ive got Macbeth, Jekyll + Hyde, Inspector calls and power and conflict poetry

Whats your prediction for Macbeth?
O O betting 50 on lady M, Macbeth or Duncan
his soliloquy for an extract
Or lady M's speech
O O betting 50 on lady M, Macbeth or Duncan

It surely cant be Duncan there is not enough to say about him.
It's what my English teacher thinks could possibly come up

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about An Inspector Calls?
the inspectors last speech Mr B's speech
What about the tempest or Frankenstein, if anyone's doing them?
nope not me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending