The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bethxparkinson
HMRC have just called me regarding my formal offer, they said they sent an email to me on Friday regarding it (I haven't received an email) so hopefully I'll receive the email with my start date soon! Keep faith guys!!

Well done Beth! 😊
Original post by Tommyboy247
Thanks but the people at Manpower can't speed up the DBS police computer checks. They can take up to two weeks. I don't know how some people had their DBS back so quickly? My hold up to get it to the stage it is at is due to either Manpower or Acps (neither taking the blame) over my ID being verified. Acps saying that when I filled the form out on their site they sent a verification to Manpower and they said they never got it. I feel Manpower lied but can't prove it

Probably but just hang in there
Original post by Ladynevertells
Well done Beth! 😊

Thank you, I don't know my start date or anything still waiting for the email but they've rang me so hopefully I'll get the email soom
They've called me asking if mines suitable but I've not even received a formal offer yet so I'm so confused

Yes it's a bit confusing, hopefully you'll get yours soon! Maybe they just need to go through some sort of checklist, regardless of the order!
Lmao my portal has now gone back to pec checks was main pool for about a qèk unless.hmrc are doing some final checks has this happened to anyone else
Original post by anisajazz
Lmao my portal has now gone back to pec checks was main pool for about a qèk unless.hmrc are doing some final checks has this happened to anyone else

Happened to me
HMRC have just called me regarding my formal offer, they said they sent an email to me on Friday regarding it (I haven't received an email) so hopefully I'll receive the email with my start date soon! Keep faith guys!!

That's great news! Fingers crossed I hear something this week🤞🏾. But keep us updated:smile:
Has anyone here who received a provisional offer on the 27th of march heard anything back yet regarding PEC forms etc..?
Happened to me

Just checked my portal my main pool status changed back to PEC as well. It's been such a long process. I got my provisional offer 27/02.
Mine is gone back to PEC to and I've had a firm offer. I wouldn't read too much into this.
Original post by phili20
Has anyone here who received a provisional offer on the 27th of march heard anything back yet regarding PEC forms etc..?

No. I emailed this morning just asking for confirmation they received my acceptance and a time scale for the commencement of the next steps and the reply was 'someone will contact you shortly'
Original post by Oshortone
Just checked my portal my main pool status changed back to PEC as well. It's been such a long process. I got my provisional offer 27/02.

Have you not had your formal offer yet?
Hello! My application has now changed to "PEC process" what does this mean ?
Original post by JWinters19
Have you not had your formal offer yet?

No not yet. DBS certificate received 2 weeks ago referees contacted and have replied. I declared a health condition and had a telephone appointment on the 29th March.i requested an update and received the following reply back from HMRC resourcing on Friday 31/03 .

"We are currently waiting for adjustments to be made as suggested on your OH Assist report. We are also waiting for a verdict to be made as you marked down you was once self-employed. As soon as the relevant amendments are made you will be contacted with the outcome. We apologise in advance for the wait and any inconvenience this may cause"

Now waiting for outcome of occupational health call. Hopefully it will be a formal offer. 🤞🤞
Original post by Oshortone
No not yet. DBS certificate received 2 weeks ago referees contacted and have replied. I declared a health condition and had a telephone appointment on the 29th March.i requested an update and received the following reply back from HMRC resourcing on Friday 31/03

"We are currently waiting for adjustments to be made as suggested on your OH Assist report. We are also waiting for a verdict to be made as you marked down you was once self-employed. As soon as the relevant amendments are made you will be contacted with the outcome. We apologise in advance for the wait and any inconvenience this may cause"

Now waiting for outcome of occupational health call. Hopefully it will be a formal offer. 🤞🤞

Why they checking in regards to u being self employed?
Original post by Nas08
Why they checking in regards to u being self employed?

Certain self employment i.e. Self employed in financial services, taxation/vat/excise roles accounting money lender etc or similar means that there may be a conflict of interst so you would not be able to work for HMRC. I was self employed in retail so cant think of a reason that would stop me being considered. Also needed to confirm that my accounts were closed satisfactorily when I stopped being self employed
Original post by anisajazz

U heard amything on a start date for Bradford?
Original post by Nas08
U heard amything on a start date for Bradford?

nope dont no whats going on
Finally got my start date- 5th June for debt management in Manchester
Finally got my start date- 5th June for debt management in Manchester

well done least you know when your starting now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending