The Student Room Group

Deutsche Bank 'I Have a Dream' 2017 [Year 13]

Any applicants?
anybody had any updates ?
No updates from me. they said we would know if we made it by 27th March. I guess I didn't make it? Did anyone?
Original post by Formless
No updates from me. they said we would know if we made it by 27th March. I guess I didn't make it? Did anyone?

I have an interview at 4 today.
Original post by mehtj006
I have an interview at 4 today.

I didn't make it unfortunately, anybody else get any updates ?
Original post by Joeking1999
I didn't make it unfortunately, anybody else get any updates ?

I haven't had a reply since the first interview
Original post by mehtj006.320
I haven't had a reply since the first interview

Neither have I, but given the interview only lasted 8 minutes I'm assuming it didn't go to well. lol
Neither have I, but given the interview only lasted 8 minutes I'm assuming it didn't go to well. lol

Mine was about the same.
He premised the interview with "this should be a short interview 25 minutes" and it was said that the next stage would be on10th so I'm pretty confident I didn't make it
Hey guys,

I completed my telephone interview and received a call later the same day regarding an invite for the second round interview.

I hope this helps. ~700 views and a few replies. People are pricks
Just got an email about going to next round so it looks like the 68% shorter duration wasn't too bad
Just got an email about going to next round so it looks like the 68% shorter duration wasn't too bad

same here. they are 20 students in this year, compared to the previous years with only 10. Hopefully interview will go well.
"We are looking to run final round interviews ASAP, and are hoping to confirm with the majority when would be the best time. Given this please can you use the voting buttons at the top of this email to signify the best time for this is to undertaken."

Anybody else recive the email including that ^ If so how do I find these "buttons"
Reply 13
"We are looking to run final round interviews ASAP, and are hoping to confirm with the majority when would be the best time. Given this please can you use the voting buttons at the top of this email to signify the best time for this is to undertaken."

Anybody else recive the email including that ^ If so how do I find these "buttons"

I didn't have any buttons either so I justemailed back saying I don't mind any of those dates
Since we have to conduct research for the training day, what kind of research does it have to be ?
I am interested in applying this year. When did applications open for you guys?
Reply 16
Original post by Humz007
I am interested in applying this year. When did applications open for you guys?

Should be open around about now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending