The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fontaine1990
well done :smile: least they stuck to there word this time lol

Thank you! 💪😊
does anyone know how HMRC payday works
is it the end of every month or something else ?

I was wondering the same thing myself! Even googled it but no joy
Original post by Ladynevertells
I was wondering the same thing myself! Even googled it but no joy

yeah may have to keep my other job part time while training because need money to get up and down and pay bills lol
yeah may have to keep my other job part time while training because need money to get up and down and pay bills lol

Are we not paid during the training period? When I worked in Births, Deaths & Marriages we were paid for that period!
Original post by Dazlin
Are we not paid during the training period? When I worked in Births, Deaths & Marriages we were paid for that period!

yeah I'm sure were paid for the training period but i was just wondering when paydays are my training starts monday 24th april and i assume it ends on friday 26th may 5 weeks

but i have a load of bills to pay mid may so will need to do a few part time shifts at my current job because im paid mid may
yeah I'm sure were paid for the training period but i was just wondering when paydays are my training starts monday 24th april and i assume it ends on friday 26th may 5 weeks

but i have a load of bills to pay mid may so will need to do a few part time shifts at my current job because im paid mid may

I can only imagine it is monthly at the end of the month? That's the norm
How long does it take for dbs to come through?
does anyone know how HMRC payday works
is it the end of every month or something else ?

I know a current employee in Bradford and she gets paid the last working day of the month
Original post by Nas08
How long does it take for dbs to come through?

Mine took 24 hours to process but 5 days to physically receive it. I'm in Scotland and the lead time is shorter here though
Original post by Victoriamj
I know a current employee in Bradford and she gets paid the last working day of the month

Thank you, good to know. 😊

So Nas says it's the last day of the month you'll get paid for a week?
Any one know how long it took to get an offer when u are at audit team stage.am sick of waiting now been a month since my provitional.guna wait till tuesday and ring them again
Yeehaa! 8th may start date. East Kilbride.
Original post by Tommyboy247
Yeehaa! 8th may start date. East Kilbride.

Yaaay me too! Congratulations!
Original post by anisajazz
Any one know how long it took to get an offer when u are at audit team stage.am sick of waiting now been a month since my provitional.guna wait till tuesday and ring them again

Mine was with them a week
Yes I've been waiting for ages. Had my last email saying I'll be contacted today. So hopefully something is sent to me. But considering their previous emails, it may be longer 😪
Birmingham location**
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by anisajazz

I called them two days before and they told me exactly the same answer but today morning HMRC ppl called me and offered me 8th may as start date. So May be u will hear good news soon.
Is there anyone else who will start on 8th May at Bathgate?
Oh my God, I finally got my provisional offer! I shall be going to the Manchester office in the several months it will take to get references and checks done
Original post by Steve8
Oh my God, I finally got my provisional offer! I shall be going to the Manchester office in the several months it will take to get references and checks done

Well done!! See you in he Manchester office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending