The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anisajazz
Thank you! Bradford and congrats to u too

Do u know what dept ur workin in?
Original post by Nas08
Do u know what dept ur workin in?

No i asked her on phone she went to check but said undisclosed she said it will moat likley mention it on my email when i get ot.she did sayshe thinks it may be either personal tax or tax credits
How long did everyone else DBS took? I filled mine in on Thursday but it is still showing awaiting ID checking.
Original post by phili20
How long did everyone else DBS took? I filled mine in on Thursday but it is still showing awaiting ID checking.

It took 3 days for mine one.
Original post by phili20

Did mine on thuresday cert despatched on monday
That's pretty quick, hopefully mine won't be too long too.
Reply 1166
Original post by Chandramoli
How did u manage to go there?
Do u stay in edinburgh?

By car and no I stay near Wishaw
Reply 1167
Original post by Steve8
I can't wear a short skirt and a crop top? And I've already accepted my provisional offer. Damn, too late now.

hehehehehe
Reply 1168
Original post by Chandramoli
Did they ask about the visa status or any related work restriction status before you sign contract if it is applicable ?
Because they mentioned in my formal letter that u should discuss ur visa status with ur manager on first day that's why

No they didn't ask about visa status or any work related restriction status. Yeah you should talk to your manager on your first day 👍🏽
Original post by Bethxparkinson
I'm in debt management as well

That's great, see you in June! 😄
Original post by phili20

I did mine Thursday too and mine said that up until yesterday lunch time when it seems to have all processed really quick, awaiting certificate now
Original post by Aqhsa
No they didn't ask about visa status or any work related restriction status. Yeah you should talk to your manager on your first day 👍🏽

I've heard we are paid end of the month do will any of us who have start before the end of April will we get paid end of this month then or will it be carried over to end of May ?
Put in for dbs on thures recieved in post today nw that was quick 👌
Original post by Nas08
Put in for dbs on thures recieved in post today nw that was quick 👌

Things are moving pretty fast for you, hopefully you get your formal offer soon too. Do you know if we sent the DBS certificate to HMRC ourself or if they get a copy sent to them directly?
Original post by phili20
Things are moving pretty fast for you, hopefully you get your formal offer soon too. Do you know if we sent the DBS certificate to HMRC ourself or if they get a copy sent to them directly?

They recieve a electronic copy the cert is for u too keep
just got my formal offer email.im in personal tax
Congratulations!
Original post by anisajazz
just got my formal offer email.im in personal tax

Whoopee! I'm personal tax also. Congratulations!
Original post by Ladynevertells
Whoopee! I'm personal tax also. Congratulations!

woop.

Looking forward to it but I know there will be a lot of work and paperwork. Especially with 12 month probation there is a lot to learn I reckon. When I went for my interview I went through the office and will be working in and they have really nice big desks lol
Original post by phili20
Congratulations!

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending