The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

handing in my notice tomorow.

been yrs since iv done 8.30 starts,going to be hard
How long until formal offer after dbs
Original post by gexway22
How long until formal offer after dbs

from my provisional offer to formal offer took total of 4weeks 3 days. i gave everything asap too.time different for everyone
just handed in my notice at work felt surreal since i've been there for years
Original post by Fontaine1990

i know im feel same tomorrow my last shift will be 23rd .im wondering if ill get my last pay end of month and if it will be double pay as i get paid 1month in arreers each month
Original post by anisajazz
i know im feel same tomorrow my last shift will be 23rd .im wondering if ill get my last pay end of month and if it will be double pay as i get paid 1month in arreers each month

yeah feel kinda sad but know i need this career at HMRC and that'll be some good money mid may not sure when the tax office pay
my last day of work is next wednesday gna feel weird not having to go in on a saturday morning
not used to waking up at 6am mon - fri lol
yeah feel kinda sad but know i need this career at HMRC and that'll be some good money mid may not sure when the tax office pay
my last day of work is next wednesday gna feel weird not having to go in on a saturday morning
not used to waking up at 6am mon - fri lol

lol same i work at lidl so happy i will get better money and a career i can progress in.i work lates so earlies guna be hard
Reply 1187
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Sounds really interesting the first day, what did they say you can and can't wear? Don't want to turn up on my first day wearing something you can't wear.

Can wear skirts but with tights on and not too short skirts.
Reply 1188
I've heard we are paid end of the month do will any of us who have start before the end of April will we get paid end of this month then or will it be carried over to end of May ?

probably end of next month as they did say something to us that the pay slip for my team will show online hopefully by 23rd april, but I could be wrong, I really don't know to be honest.
lol same i work at lidl so happy i will get better money and a career i can progress in.i work lates so earlies guna be hard

yeah so much more potential with this job and same normally do evening/ night shifts when is your start date ?
Reply 1190
woop.

Looking forward to it but I know there will be a lot of work and paperwork. Especially with 12 month probation there is a lot to learn I reckon. When I went for my interview I went through the office and will be working in and they have really nice big desks lol

100% true just on my training and that is exactly what it is like 👍🏽
Original post by Aqhsa
probably end of next month as they did say something to us that the pay slip for my team will show online hopefully by 23rd april, but I could be wrong, I really don't know to be honest.

ah thats fair something i been wondering about but didn't want to be the guy to ask it on day one of training lol
Reply 1192
ah thats fair something i been wondering about but didn't want to be the guy to ask it on day one of training lol

awww hehehe
yeah so much more potential with this job and same normally do evening/ night shifts when is your start date ?

8th may,im taking 2week of as hol befor i start
woop.

Looking forward to it but I know there will be a lot of work and paperwork. Especially with 12 month probation there is a lot to learn I reckon. When I went for my interview I went through the office and will be working in and they have really nice big desks lol

I thought that too, lovely big desks. Hopefully you get your own. Hate hot desking! X

Yaaaay!
Original post by Ladynevertells
I thought that too, lovely big desks. Hopefully you get your own. Hate hot desking! X

am sure we will
am sure we will
I hv just received a provisional offer for Nottingham..
Good luck to those who are still waiting
I have just received a provisional offer for Bootle. So happy!! What happens next? and how long does it all take?
Original post by LizC1991
I have just received a provisional offer for Bootle. So happy!! What happens next? and how long does it all take?

Gonna tyk at least 4 weeks but its different for every1 depends how quick ur checks are done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending