The Student Room Group

Anti-fascist protester doxxed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dodgypirate

What purpose do they serve in society? You've proclaimed that you're planning to join the police yet you show support for these losers.
Original post by 2manyneeks
What purpose do they serve in society? You've proclaimed that you're planning to join the police yet you show support for these losers.

Says the guy advocating mass suicide.

I don't think anything I've said will jeopardise my career plans :u:
Original post by Dodgypirate
Says the guy advocating mass suicide.

I don't think anything I've said will jeopardise my career plans :u:

err, i didnt mean literally

No, it won't. But im a huge supporter of the police force and I believe you need to accept the fact that while this thug should be brought to justice, it should be professionals. Otherwise god help our police force.
Trump supporters claim to be anti violence and seem so against Antifa because of that, but then they do this. It's pathetic, they stalked him online and wasted public funds by doxxing him.

@Dodgypirate is the embodiment of the hypocritical, lying, morally, inconsistent, self serving nature of trump supporters. If you defend doxxing and online harassment, go defend what the antifa thugs are doing too.

Not all Trump supporters are awful people. I'm of the opinion that the majority, in fact, are reasonable, well-meaning, misguided people. There are so many of them, it's difficult to see it any other way without giving up all hope in humanity.

Oh, and also - writing off vast swathes of the population as irredeemably bad and stupid is a great way to lose elections.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Not all Trump supporters are awful people. I'm of the opinion that the majority, in fact, are reasonable, well-meaning, misguided people. There are so many of them, it's difficult to see it any other way without giving up all hope in humanity.

Oh, and also - writing off vast swathes of the population as irredeemably bad and stupid is a great way to lose elections.

Would it be better if i corrected myself and said "trump supporters who roam the internet and are part of/defend the trolls from the_donald and /pol/?
Would it be better if i corrected myself and said "trump supporters who roam the internet and are part of/defend the trolls from the_donald and /pol/?

A little bit. I recommend you be more careful about what you think, too. Sloppily generalising the actions of the few onto the many is not a great way to get along with people. It's that sort of thinking that got us into this mess.

I refuse to believe that many of the vocal online Trump defender brigade are irredeemably wrong-headed, either. I reckon a substantial portion will look back on that later in life and say, 'what the :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: was I thinking?' But I also think that the more we call them names now, the more we make ourselves look bad, the more we vindicate them, the later that day will come.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
The guy they have found, imo, likely is the right guy. But you are right, it isn't doxing, since it is just guesswork atm; rather, it is a witch hunt.

The key indicator of a true doxxing is the sending of pizzas to their address for cash on delivery.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending