The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RiffleChips
Goodness me. Another week of waiting. If the final marks were set yesterday, then I'm baffled what is taking them so long.

Complete guess, but I would suggest one team sets / recommends the marks, and then they probably have to go off somewhere for approval.
Has anyone heard back from the comms fsb yet?
Attended FSB for DaT 6th April.

Found out on 21st I was unsuccessful.
Original post by welshtoon
Attended FSB for DaT 6th April.

Found out on 21st I was unsuccessful.

Sorry to hear that, are you still in the running for any other schemes?
Reply 6084
I just found out I passed for Comms FSB, so anyone still waiting results are starting to be released!!
What's the lowest and highest score for amber banding in generalist and the lowest score for acceptance?
how long does the FCO sift take? I heard back about my EAC yesterday and the form was just sent then.
Original post by Heysunshine
how long does the FCO sift take? I heard back about my EAC yesterday and the form was just sent then.

For me it took 2 weeks between submitting my FCO Full application form and hearing that I was successful and had been invited to the FSB.
[QUOTE="Bobbycore;71173008"]What's the lowest and highest score for amber banding in generalist and the lowest score for acceptance?[/QUOTE,

I think those with a score of over 10 or 10.01 were through, below that were in Amber band. Not sure what the mark is that differentiates amber from fail.
(edited 7 years ago)
FCO lot, looks like we will be finding out next week then...? :/
Original post by ottopol
FCO lot, looks like we will be finding out next week then...? :/

I was thinking the same ottopol! :frown: I was hoping we'd find out today but it seems unlikely now.
Original post by petite_alouette
For me it took 2 weeks between submitting my FCO Full application form and hearing that I was successful and had been invited to the FSB.

Oh man I wonder if they'll still have FSBs that late :/
Original post by ottopol
I think someone heard back in a matter of days.

Thanks for this, I've just got to be patient I think, haha!
Original post by GenieK
I just found out I passed for Comms FSB, so anyone still waiting results are starting to be released!!

when did you have your fsb?
Reply 6094
Original post by Bobbycore
What's the lowest and highest score for amber banding in generalist and the lowest score for acceptance?

Have a look back through this thread at Historicities post - he/she made a table with results and whether they passed, were amber-banded or failed - think the highest fail was something like 9.49
Reply 6095
Has anyone failed the Economist scheme at the application form stage?
It seemed a lot of highly qualified people were failing for the GORS form but I haven't heard anything about GES.
Has anyone heard back from the vetting people yet? (Not the DBS check)
Reply 6097
Original post by wd87
Has anyone failed the Economist scheme at the application form stage?
It seemed a lot of highly qualified people were failing for the GORS form but I haven't heard anything about GES.

I remember seeing that someone on here didn't pass the application form stage for GES.
Reply 6098
Set to do the EAC on the 10th but don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Has anyone got the EAC after the 10th? Trying to work out if I could postpone
Where are all the European generalist applicants at?! Why are they taking so long to get back to us- I feel like they might be scrapping the scheme...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending