International Mathematics
Additional Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Geography
History
Economics

Any predictions or revision material, or even questions, feel free to share! There is still around 80 days :P GOOD LUCK!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am also doing my IGCSEs this year (May June)
I am taking
Physics
Chemistry
Extended mathematics
Additional mathematics
Arabic
English (second language)
ICT
Environmental management
any predictions for the geo exam tomorrow?
I have a malay exam tomorrow and starting to panic.

Im taking:

Mathematics (extended, I already took this exam last year)
Additional Maths (super difficult)
Malay
English Language
English Literature
Triple sciences
Geography
Drama
Well for CIE history on Friday you're guaranteed 4/6/10s on the LoN and the road to WW2 if that's any use?
how do you know those two topics will come up? what about containment and others
Reply 6
what are predictions for chemistry biology human biology and physics
Reply 7
Original post by koala789
Well for CIE history on Friday you're guaranteed 4/6/10s on the LoN and the road to WW2 if that's any use?

How do you know???
Original post by m!ek
How do you know???

its usually 2 pre war topics and 2 post war topics to choose from so as peace treaties is in Paper 2, the only other pre war topics left are League and road to war.
Original post by alexm2707
its usually 2 pre war topics and 2 post war topics to choose from so as peace treaties is in Paper 2, the only other pre war topics left are League and road to war.

the peace treaties are neuilly, sevres, lausanne, trianon, st germain etc right? how much detail do you think we should revise as it is sources?
Original post by briellegonz
the peace treaties are neuilly, sevres, lausanne, trianon, st germain etc right? how much detail do you think we should revise as it is sources?

and versailles as well. I'd say pretty detailed timelines and notes are the best as it is a short topic and quite easy and seeing as the entire paper will be on one topic only, it is safe to revise more detailed for it than you do for paper 1.
Reply 11

Oh I see what you mean but actually last year, the source paper topic came up as a set too. It's unlikely but can happen
Reply 12
did anyone do the french listening and writing yesterday and how did they feel it went?
Tomorrow are Chem paper 21 and paper 61. Any predictions especially for the experiments?

This is actually the pattern!?!?
If yes, then I wasted hours and hours over weeks preping for Cold War for nothing!
Original post by SomMC1
This is actually the pattern!?!?
If yes, then I wasted hours and hours over weeks preping for Cold War for nothing!

i think that the cold war could still come up! it is a post ww2 topic and isn't in peace treaties so you didn't waste time!
Original post by briellegonz
i think that the cold war could still come up! it is a post ww2 topic and isn't in peace treaties so you didn't waste time!

Im doing the time zone 2 for history. This means I'm doing Treaties for the Paper 2. So we can pretty much cross off treaties for Paper 1, as the same topics never appears on both papers (i think you also mentioned that previously).

So the only pre war are the League & road to WW2. So you reckon at least ONE of these 2 will appear, cause usually 2 prewar come up?

Don't you also think for post-war questions Gulf Matter 1970-2000 could come up. As far as I remember it wasn't on the Paper 1 for ages.
Reply 17
Som is spot on. My teachers say the same (History zone 2). Any predictions for chem tomorrow guys?
Reply 18
I'm also take CIE IGCSE's, compound number 22.

Subjects:
Mathematics
English Lit.
English Lang.
Global Perspectives
Spanish
Biology
Chemistry
Physics

I'm expecting A's and A*'s, hopefully the A*'s will be in Chemistry, Maths and GP
Original post by SomMC1
Im doing the time zone 2 for history. This means I'm doing Treaties for the Paper 2. So we can pretty much cross off treaties for Paper 1, as the same topics never appears on both papers (i think you also mentioned that previously).

So the only pre war are the League & road to WW2. So you reckon at least ONE of these 2 will appear, cause usually 2 prewar come up?

Don't you also think for post-war questions Gulf Matter 1970-2000 could come up. As far as I remember it wasn't on the Paper 1 for ages.

100% both League of Nations and Road to War are coming up

Quick Reply

Latest