The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anisajazz
Hay yh going well.ts 2 days paper work and reading.i started proper training today on taxes.we do 9 till 5 but have 2 x 15min break and 30min lunch.everyome so nice just lots and lots to learn

was the same for me coming to the end of my 3rd week now but I'm on tax credits
How long did it take for anyone's character references to be contacted? It's been 10 days since I gave them in and they have not been contacted?
Original post by LizC1991
How long did it take for anyone's character references to be contacted? It's been 10 days since I gave them in and they have not been contacted?

They never contacted my referees and I still got a formal offer
Anyone else been offered a job at East Kilbride been moved to plaza tower and know where I'd be best to park as all car parks seem to be adding around £150 a month on to my outgoings.
Original post by burnsy94
Anyone else been offered a job at East Kilbride been moved to plaza tower and know where I'd be best to park as all car parks seem to be adding around £150 a month on to my outgoings.

Yes, me and I'm not impressed. I'm gonna take the bus as cheaper than parking. Do you get the impression the Plaza is temporary? I'm told you can park in Plaza for £6 per day 😟

I start on Monday. When do you start?
I start Monday as well.
I start Monday as well.

Kinda dreading it ha
Original post by Ladynevertells
Kinda dreading it ha

So am I now that it looks like I need to spend a chunk of my wage on parking!
So am I now that it looks like I need to spend a chunk of my wage on parking!

Are you coming in from Glasgow?
Are you coming in from Glasgow?

No, wishaw.
No, wishaw.

Oh no 😩
Is there anyone going to start job in Manchester soon?
Original post by Ahmed jewel
Is there anyone going to start job in Manchester soon?

I start in Manchester on 5th June
Original post by Fontaine1990
was the same for me coming to the end of my 3rd week now but I'm on tax credits

we doing it in stages we learning tax first then training on self assessment in june then tax credits in july
Original post by anisajazz
we doing it in stages we learning tax first then training on self assessment in june then tax credits in july

Has anyone mentioned flexi time?

Is there anyone working Salford Manchester in personal tax service consultant
I am going to start 22nd may , I need some advice please
That's good to hear! I start on Monday!! 😩😩

Where you starting?

Yes you cant get it you are totally trained but ypu can build it by cuming early leaving late taking a shorter break.then say you have built up 8hrs you can take a random day off but you have to request it.
Does anyone has a situation that the starting month earlier than what hmrc mentioned in the provisional offer email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending