The Student Room Group

Edexcel A level Geography (2016) Notes

Topic 1: Tectonic Processes and Hazards
Option 2B: Coastal Landscapes and Change
Topic 3: Globalisation

Does anyone have notes for the new spec for geography

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I dont think there are any notes as the spec is new btw what case studies are you doingt for tectonic processes im doing haiti and Christchurch ,sumatra china ,tohoku tsunami ,eyfajyallajokul and Montserrat volcano
Reply 2
Original post by MMM12
I dont think there are any notes as the spec is new btw what case studies are you doingt for tectonic processes im doing haiti and Christchurch ,sumatra china ,tohoku tsunami ,eyfajyallajokul and Montserrat volcano

I'm doing monserat eyfayallajokul hati China Philippians and Indian boxing day tsunami.

They only have if for coasts. Do you know where to find globalisation and tectonic plates
Original post by benjig1999
Topic 1: Tectonic Processes and Hazards
Option 2B: Coastal Landscapes and Change
Topic 3: Globalisation

Does anyone have notes for the new spec for geography

Hi, I've attached some notes
Reply 6
Original post by PhysicsMathsTut

Does anyone know if there are any sample 12 marker questions for tectonic processes?

Thank these are really useful!!!

you da real MVP
Here are some more sample assessments for the Human papers since edexcel haven't provided that much. These only cover Globalisation and Diverse places but cover most of the CASE studies required for the those topics.
Hello, These are great!!Don't suppose you also have notes for diverse places? Thank you :smile:
Go on physicandmathtutor website, they have alot there :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
thanks so much, do you have the answers to these?
Original post by h.cornwall
Here are some more sample assessments for the Human papers since edexcel haven't provided that much. These only cover Globalisation and Diverse places but cover most of the CASE studies required for the those topics.

These are great, do you have the answers to these??????
do you have these notes for the hydrological and carbon cycle, as well as super powers and diverse place?

Hey do you have the other topics ? Including the A2 ones v
hey do you have any notes like that for the other topics? including a2
Original post by gucci forever
hey do you have any notes like that for the other topics? including a2

Hi, there are more on http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/geography-revision/a-level-edexcel/

Thanks so much!!!!
hey anyone got detailed notes for geo? im struggling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending