The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL IGCSE English Language A Anthology Prediction JUNE 2017 PAPER 1

Hi any predictions for the Anthology piece in Edexcel English Language IGCSE June 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm interested too :smile:
Probably Clime change and facts? Although it has come up but on the resit paper.
Reply 3
Climate Change the fact page or Chinese Cinderella are highly suspected. this two texts have only been set once.
Reply 4
Thanks! :smile:
I think Climate change the Facts, Chinese Cinderella, or The Explorer's daughter might come up.:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by nosario99
Hi any predictions for the Anthology piece in Edexcel English Language IGCSE June 2017

Most expected is climate change facts.
BUT there are 3 other predictions as well,
1. Chinese Cinderella
2. Taking on the world
3. Touching the void
4. RNLI
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi, just wondering how and where is anyone finding out/working out possible extract predications??
Reply 8
Original post by holly24601
Hi, just wondering how and where is anyone finding out/working out possible extract predications??

Go through all the past papers, check what as shown up and not and the ones that are repeated are unlikely to come.
Also my teacher gave us some predictions.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
And what are those if i may ask?
Original post by Punsara
Go through all the past papers, check what as shown up and not and the ones that are repeated are unlikely to come.
Also my teacher gave us some predictions.

oh ok, thanks!
Reply 11
Original post by 3345
And what are those if i may ask?

Most Expected Climate change facts.
Other,
1. Touching the void
2. Taking on the world
3.Chinese Cinderella
Reply 12
Original post by holly24601
oh ok, thanks!

NP
Good Luck
Original post by jemnyokun14
I think Climate change the Facts, Chinese Cinderella, or The Explorer's daughter might come up.:smile:

The Explorer's Daughter came up in June 2016 R, so I'm pretty sure it won't come up.
Is there a chance that the leaflet from RNLI would come? It did not come for a very long time now
Original post by Nilusha21
Is there a chance that the leaflet from RNLI would come? It did not come for a very long time now

my teacher actually predicted this so there's a chance it would come up
Has anyone got notes (with short quotes) for Chinese Cinderella? Would really appreciate it! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
And does anyone know which anthologies are the least likely to come up in the exam? Thanks :smile:
Would anyone know the predictions for the regional paper?
Reply 19
Original post by Nilusha21

It can come up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending