The Student Room Group

Personal statement for two different degrees?

Hi everyone,

I am so, so interested in both Radiography and Human Biology fields. Is it possible to create a personal statement combining two degree options or should I focus entirely on one?

Thank you so much for any help!
Original post by NataliaMcNamee
Hi everyone,

I am so, so interested in both Radiography and Human Biology fields. Is it possible to create a personal statement combining two degree options or should I focus entirely on one?

For a vocational course like radiography the ps is very important and needs to be 100% focused on the course and career.

Human biology is often an extra choice for medicine and health profession applicants. A PS for radiography isn't likely to harm your chances - but if you're worried you can ask universities directly before you apply
Reply 2
Original post by NataliaMcNamee
Hi everyone,

Hiya,

This is literally me as well currently!

I want to apply for diagnostic radiography or biomedical science (similar to your human biology) but I'm conscious of thr fat that my personal statement will not be accepted for either because it will be focusing on one more than the other.

What happened to you? What did you get into?
Original post by esham0013
Hiya,

This is literally me as well currently!

I want to apply for diagnostic radiography or biomedical science (similar to your human biology) but I'm conscious of thr fat that my personal statement will not be accepted for either because it will be focusing on one more than the other.

What happened to you? What did you get into?

It's probably worth asking this question again, this used hasn't been active since 2018 so probably won't be responding

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending