The Student Room Group

Have you ever been falsely accused of anything?

The most false thing I have been accused of is stealing a bag of crisps in a shop by a little kid

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've once been 'falsly' accused of stealing sweets because they kept finding wrappers in/near my room. I now throw my wrappers away.
I've been accused of stealing an original glazed doughnut from Krispy Kreme in those original dozen's box when I didn't.
Reply 3
Accused by someone of saying **** about the family I didn't even say and fell out with my cousin over it.
I always fought with my step mother, we were on holiday once (about 9 years ago) and we were fighting on the balcony of a hotel room. I stormed away and slammed the balcony door shut, unknowing that my step mother's thumb was in the door.

She accused me of doing it on purpose, and to this day still swears that I did it on purpose.
My mum always accuses me of eating the biscuits out of the cupboard while she's asleep! I do it like 50% of the time, but still hurts :colondollar:
Reply 6
She said I was "too nice", I said I wasn't and left
Yes, I've been accused of many things when I was innocent. The most shocking accusation was of having a boyfriend when I've never had one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was accused of dealing drugs at college... they were only personal use :emo:
I was falsely accused of 'dissing someones mum' more than once.

I swear that is the most public school thing ever, people always wanting to set up fights, the c**ts

Hated school, people just can't be reasoned with when they are that stupid :facepalm:
Also climbing into the vents in the school system. It was my friends who did that, but I was there when it happened.

Because I didn't own up to it, the school gave me double the detention of the people who actually did it, and called in my parents for a behaviour review.

****kkkkkkkkk
Reply 11
I was accused by one of those pesky ticket inspectors that I didn't pay for a ticket.. Even tho I did, I just forgot to take my ticket from the machine but I was half dead at 7am in the morning.

This took place in a remote part of Aberdeenshire, where they rarely ever check tickets.. Which is why I found it highly unusual. Whereas most of you, who live in the city expect the ticket guy to come round don't you?

Supposedly it was a surprise inspection because it was a new bus driver or something.

I was still not happy at all, he was a prick! I didn't have to pay again tho, thankfully.
(edited 6 years ago)
Man i am falsely accused of everything because I just start laughing in front of my family whenever something stupid happens.
Falsely accused of using a fake 1 pound coin for my bus fare, bus driver shoved me off the bus and I had to wait 30 minutes in the snow for one.

Saw him next day, got on the bus and burped in his face - had curry with plenty of onions and garlic before, so it's all calm. 🐸☕️
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
Falsely accused of using a fake 1 pound coin for my bus fare, bus driver shoved me off the bus and I had to wait 30 minutes in the snow for one.

Saw him next day, got on the bus and burped in his face - had curry with plenty of onions and garlic before, so it's all calm. 🐸☕️

Accused of using a fake £1 coin? There used to be millions in circulation.

Lol harsh bus driver for enforcing that, not like you were making them at home, you weren't were you?
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Accused of using a fake £1 coin? There used to be millions in circulation.

Lol harsh bus driver for enforcing that, not like you were making them at home, you weren't were you?

Ik. No it was a genuine one pound coin. :s-smilie:
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
Ik. No it was a genuine one pound coin. :s-smilie:

Lol, that's even worse. You're one of the rare people who actually has a genuine £1 coin and still got thrown off the bus. When it's not meant to be it's not meant to be.
Abuse. Not going into specifics. I almost killed myself because I couldn't deal with it, not to mention the potential serious consequences it could have had on my life.

Here's a message for you children / young adults; the old adage "Sticks and stones" could never never be more wrong. Think before you speak.
I was accused of grabbing a girls arse in a club, the guy next to her slyly grabbed, and i happened to be right behind her at the time. I got slapped :frown:
Trying to bring down my school's servers.

Quick Reply

Latest