Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Are you being for real? what the actual ****
Cool stuff
Imagine spending £3k on an exam.
Reply 4
Im fairly sure theyre going to give a reserve paper for S2 or something
Original post by Dwarf-Shortage
Friend gave me evidence of c4 leak showing snaps he got day before at 11 from a guy who sold for 3000, said he had questions 1-8 the whole thing and says he has s2 as well.

(he didnt cheat btw hes in final year uni doing politics but its mad, he got sent it by a friend)

I don't use the Edexcel board for anything (OCR MEI for Maths and AQA for Science) but this is ****ing ridiculous. How people could get copies of the main AND reserve paper tells me volumes about the negligence of Edexcel's staff or just their confidentiality in general. I feel sorry for the everyone who has to get into Unis based on them.
Reply 6
Friend gave me evidence of c4 leak showing snaps he got day before at 11 from a guy who sold for 3000, said he had questions 1-8 the whole thing and says he has s2 as well.

(he didnt cheat btw hes in final year uni doing politics but its mad, he got sent it by a friend)

Although I wonder why a final year politics student would pay 3000 for a test hes not sitting hmmm
He sent me a snap of the guy getting 3000 from various people( bank balance) and said he was with him when the c4 and s2 papers came through

you best give ofqual and edexcel this info because this is actually criminal
Snap is gone but they should give the reserve paper ffs
people in c4 were apparently robotically doing the questions today not even reading them doing from memory

Good stuff. Hopefully it's full marks for 90 ums.
Ive already sat the exam last year, this isnt for my sake- dont you want to know if people have your exam

No, I'll get full marks regardless.
Original post by Moose Lamb
No, I'll get full marks regardless.

Sure you will.
Ive already sat the exam last year, this isnt for my sake- dont you want to know if people have your exam

So what if you know or if you don't?
Reply 12
Can we leak top secret government documents too? I feel like that would be more juicy.
If i was rich and could afford it, i would probably pay. Sometimes you have to be a little selfish.
More wary in keeping an eye out for cheats before exam to report them, i guess?

Perhaps you should start with your friend, an accessory :smile:

Happy to report them on your behalf if you are not comfortable.
I hope you report your findings to Edexcel.

If I don't get an A I'm going to make sure the next 3 years of those animals who cheated are hell
His name is kevin du bruyne report him please
he didnt do anything and hasnt shared details of exam to anyone,just said that he has received them and seen them- idk original source so i cant report and im not gonna tell him to snake his friend, he can do that if he wants. he will not use any info to cheat since he isnt sitting tests.

Then dont pretend to care as if you want the leaks to be stopped and help us all - You're here for the drama
75 - A*
74 - A
73 - B, etc.

One can wish.
And how will you do that?
Problem is only way i can get concrete proof is ask for the paper and i dont want to do that as i dont want to get involved in this mess. Maybe i can ask for chapter of first question

My degree requires Maths so I will start off by "Willow Trials" questioning and interrogating all students who studied Maths A level with Edexcel.

I'll be done with the Golden Triangle at the end of Sept tbh. They will pay for their sins as I report my findings to Pearson.

Yes. Do the latter. I understand but this is a ****ing joke. I would recommend just doing the second but dont push it too much, you could get in trouble. Students are fragile creatures.

Please & Thanks!
So what would you have me do?
report my friend for what?
physically seeing his friend receive papers on his phone

Report everything you know including names in confidentiality to Edexcel.

Ofc, you're not a "snake" but you also really care about it. Gtfo, you're here for drama.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending