Coventry

Selling books for Warwick Business School (Management/A&F) 1st year - v cheap

Hey.

I have revision guides for the following modules:

Economics for Business
Quantitative Analysis for Management I
Quantitative Analysis for Management II
Introduction to Financial Accounting

As shown in the picture, the first three revision guides are written by "University Revision Guides" aka people who got a 1st in the WBS department.

The other two hardcovers are core text and they are essential to revise for and complete seminar work.

Lastly, the other two revision guides are made by me, for Quantitative Analysis I and II. I have achieved high grades in all the mathsy modules, despite not doing A-Level Maths.

If you don't have any finance/accounting/maths knowledge, the first year won't be super easy. If this is you, I recommend you to purchase the guides. You will get support from me throughout the year, regarding all modules if you wish to purchase.

Price is negotiable, just send a PM. Willing to reduce -50% from all purchase price, saving a lot of $$
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by midgetspinner
Hey.

I have revision guides for the following modules:

Economics for Business
Quantitative Analysis for Management I
Quantitative Analysis for Management II
Introduction to Financial Accounting

As shown in the picture, the first three revision guides are written by "University Revision Guides" aka people who got a 1st in the WBS department.

The other two hardcovers are core text and they are essential to revise for and complete seminar work.

Lastly, the other two revision guides are made by me, for Quantitative Analysis I and II. I have achieved high grades in all the mathsy modules, despite not doing A-Level Maths.

If you don't have any finance/accounting/maths knowledge, the first year won't be super easy. If this is you, I recommend you to purchase the guides. You will get support from me throughout the year, regarding all modules if you wish to purchase.

Price is negotiable, just send a PM. Willing to reduce -50% from all purchase price, saving a lot of $$

How come you selling - you moving uni's?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Yoyoyo4
How come you selling - you moving uni's?

I completed my first year.
Reply 3
Hi, I wish to buy some of these - PM me please

Quick Reply

Latest