The Student Room Group

I once wet myself on a ski lift

This poll is closed

Is TastyChicken telling the truth or a lie?

True 73%
Lie27%
Total votes: 11

@TastyChicken claims the following:
I once wet myself whilst on a ski lift

The objective of the game is to ask @TastyChicken questions to discover whether he is telling the truth, or a lie.

A poll will be made once TSR has had a chance to question @TastyChicken and this poll will be live for 24 hours.

Anyone is welcome to ask questions and/or vote. The more the merrier.

If you wish to join in and have your own round of WILTY, then drop me and PM and we'll see what we can do.:h:

PLEASE NOTE: Do not discuss this privately with the user concerned, all related discussion is to occur in this thread.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How old were you?
When did this happen?
Where did this happen?
Why were you on a ski lift?
Why did you wet yourself?
Who were you with?
Original post by 04MR17

@TastyChicken claims the following:

The objective of the game is to ask @TastyChicken questions to discover whether he is telling the truth, or a lie.

A poll will be made once TSR has had a chance to question @TastyChicken and this poll will be live for 24 hours.

Anyone is welcome to ask questions and/or vote. The more the merrier.

If you wish to join in and have your own round of WILTY, then drop me and PM and we'll see what we can do.:h:

PLEASE NOTE: Do not discuss this privately with the user concerned, all related discussion is to occur in this thread.

Spoiler

Original post by Michiyo
How old were you?
When did this happen?
Where did this happen?
Who were you with?

what she said :ditto:
So, TastyChicken, you were on a ski lift and wet yourself. Why? What happened after you wet yourself? What did everyone else do?
This is going to be true XD
Original post by Michiyo
How old were you?
When did this happen?
Where did this happen?
Who were you with?

I was about 11 or so..
It happened in the Austrian part of the alps, might have been schladming, can't quite remember.
I was on a ski trip.
I had to pee, so I did..
It was a school trip, but with me on the lift was a random guy I didn't know.
Original post by Aleph Null
So, TastyChicken, you were on a ski lift and wet yourself. Why? What happened after you wet yourself? What did everyone else do?

Yes, well I was on this lift which was about a 7 minute journey or so to the next slope, I had to pee very badly, and your on a ski lift so the options are fairly limited.
After the incident I simply kept skiing... No one else knew anything had happened as I was on the lift with a random guy, of course they wouldn't have noticed anything, don't forget I was skiing here so I was wearing an extensive amount of clothing.
@TastyChicken, could you describe the emotions that you went through in the build up to this happening?
Original post by 04MR17
@TastyChicken, could you describe the emotions that you went through in the build up to this happening?

I'd prefer not too, but having recognized that I was needing the toilet, panick first set in I guess, I considered my options and choices (which there weren't many of) and then it happened. There was a degree of relief as it was impossible for anyone to know of this happening, however it definitely was quite uncomfortable. Its a tough spot though I mean toilets aren't very frequent when your skiing as they are only available at huts and bars. Even when you reach these bathrooms the queues can be obnoxiously long and once one has reached an available toilet you have extensive amounts of clothing to go through. Not to forget whilst doing all of this your having to march around in ski boots.
Reply 9
I am probably going to vote lie unless something convinces me otherwise. The story is more or less plausible except for a few details (like the claimant's age; I stopped wetting myself before that age and had good self-control in almost every situation when I was eleven), but I have a weird feeling about this.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TastyChicken
I'd prefer not too, but having recognized that I was needing the toilet, panick first set in I guess, I considered my options and choices (which there weren't many of) and then it happened. There was a degree of relief as it was impossible for anyone to know of this happening, however it definitely was quite uncomfortable. Its a tough spot though I mean toilets aren't very frequent when your skiing as they are only available at huts and bars. Even when you reach these bathrooms the queues can be obnoxiously long and once one has reached an available toilet you have extensive amounts of clothing to go through. Not to forget whilst doing all of this your having to march around in ski boots.
Was there no leakage?:holmes:
Original post by Michiyo
I am probably going to vote lie unless something convinces me otherwise. The story is more or less plausible except for a few details (like the claimant's age; I stopped wetting myself before that age and had good self-control in almost every situation when I was eleven), but I have a weird feeling about this.

It's cold tho, and cold makes you need to pee

Didn't your pee freeze?
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin

Didn't your pee freeze?

Not sure what you are on about. I lived in a country with harsh winters and still did not wet myself at the age of eleven. OP lived in Austria at the time, which is similar enough, so I doubt the cold affected them that way.
Original post by Michiyo
Not sure what you are on about. I lived in a country with harsh winters and still did not wet myself at the age of eleven. OP lived in Austria at the time, which is similar enough, so I doubt the cold affected them that way.

k never mind
Original post by 04MR17
Was there no leakage?:holmes:

There was no leakage as I was wearing a lot of clothing due to the activity that I was taking part in, as gross as that sounds it was absorbed...
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin

Didn't your pee freeze?

Pee freezing?? What?? I wasn't in Antarctica here...

Now it is time to vote!!!! #Democracy

Poll is open and will close this time tomorrow. Anyone is welcome to vote, and questions can continue while voting is open.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17

Now it is time to vote!!!! #Democracy

Poll is open and will close this time tomorrow. Anyone is welcome to vote, and questions can continue while voting is open.

Spoiler

Can I vote? :biggrin:
I'll need to bite off the app, if there's a poll, because I can't seem to find one
*vote

Quick Reply

Latest