The Student Room Group

Where can I find A-level physics and maths help

I have just started my A-levels and am studying Chemistry, Physics and Maths, at GCSE I was able to find alot of good revision websites and online lessons, i find YouTube channels very useful but a lot of the ones I used for GCSE don't do A-level videos, does anyone know where I can find a good youtube channel or any websites to help for physics and maths
Reply 1
For Maths, past papers and text books are probably best. Mr Barton maths has a great archive of loads of past papers and mark schemes. Check out Physics and Math Tutor (physicsandmathstutor.com), which I found super useful, loads of practice questions. Get a CGP revision guide for Physics and Chemistry, I didn't think they were that useful for Maths though tbh.
Reply 2
Original post by RKD123
For Maths, past papers and text books are probably best. Mr Barton maths has a great archive of loads of past papers and mark schemes. Check out Physics and Math Tutor (physicsandmathstutor.com), which I found super useful, loads of practice questions. Get a CGP revision guide for Physics and Chemistry, I didn't think they were that useful for Maths though tbh.
Thankyou for the advice, are the CPG books suited to all exam boards?
Reply 3
Original post by Conam
Thankyou for the advice, are the CPG books suited to all exam boards?

They have exam board specific books. Make sure you get the right one. I found mine especially useful for Chemistry
Reply 4
Original post by RKD123
They have exam board specific books. Make sure you get the right one. I found mine especially useful for Chemistry
Ok, thankyou for your advice 😃 Do you know any good YouTube channels just out of curiosity?
Reply 5
Original post by Conam
Ok, thankyou for your advice 😃 Do you know any good YouTube channels just out of curiosity?

Crash Course is good for Chemistry and Physics
Reply 6
Original post by RKD123
Crash Course is good for Chemistry and Physics
Ok thankyou for the help 👌
Reply 7
In addition to websites already mentioned you can also get help with any topic on TSR in the maths and physics forums :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Notnek
In addition to websites already mentioned you can also get help with any topic on TSR in the maths and physics forums :smile:
Ok, thankyou for your help 😃👌

Quick Reply

Latest