The Student Room Group

undergraduate extra reading for law?

Could anyone recommend some extra reading material which would be beneficial for a prospective law student?
Original post by mhopkins
Could anyone recommend some extra reading material which would be beneficial for a prospective law student?

what modules are you studying?
Reply 2
Original post by KateLouise23
what modules are you studying?

I'm studying a-levels at the moment (Government and Politics, History and maths). The uni course i have looked at covers English law, Roman Law, and European Law. I'm not sure if that answers your question but hopefully it helps :h:
I'm studying a-levels at the moment (Government and Politics, History and maths). The uni course i have looked at covers English law, Roman Law, and European Law. I'm not sure if that answers your question but hopefully it helps :h:

Look at some of the recommended books for the Uni course you've looked at if you can see it

I
i do EU law too,I i have European Union Law 4th edition by Alina Kaczorowska-Ireland, An introduction to European Law 2nd edition by Robert Schutze, european union law 2nd edition by Glenn Robinson and European Union Law 6th edition by Sweet&Maxwell

there will be some recommendations on the internet when you look up those books anyway so you should find plenty,

hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending