The Student Room Group

Cancer Research Interview

Wondering if anyone has worked as a shop assistant at Cancer Research. I have my interview on Wednesday but I am a bit perplexed as to why I need to bring in documentation including my birth certificate as well as my passport. I understand why I have to bring my p45 as it has my national insurance number on it. I know this would occur after you get the job but before I have never had this with previous interviews.

If anyone has any ideas on why then any suggestions would be really beneficial.
Original post by fefe63
Wondering if anyone has worked as a shop assistant at Cancer Research. I have my interview on Wednesday but I am a bit perplexed as to why I need to bring in documentation including my birth certificate as well as my passport. I understand why I have to bring my p45 as it has my national insurance number on it. I know this would occur after you get the job but before I have never had this with previous interviews.

If anyone has any ideas on why then any suggestions would be really beneficial.

Employers are obliged to see and keep records of the fact you have the right to work in the UK. It's usually to show that by either a passport or a birth certificate. Its entirely standard at the interview stage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending