The Student Room Group

Sp00ky Halloween Thread 👻

:jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko:
HALLOWEEN THREAD
:jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko:

What are you dressing up as? :reaper:Are you going to a party? What films are you going to watch? Anything Halloween-related can be discussed here!
giphy (4).jpg

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nothing. No. None.

I hate halloween
Original post by BlueEyes15

HALLOWEEN THREAD

What are you dressing up as? :reaper:Are you going to a party? What films are you going to watch? Anything Halloween-related can be discussed here!
giphy (4).jpg

Spoiler

I’m dressing up as myself. Nothing scarier than seeing me coming towards you in the middle of the night.
A witch :mmm:
Reply 4
Original post by Kevin Hodge
I’m dressing up as myself. Nothing scarier than seeing me coming towards you in the middle of the night.

ooooooo i should do that
ooooooo i should do that

You should get a mask of me and dress up as me too :colone:
Reply 6
You should get a mask of me and dress up as me too :colone:

I should omg imagine that
I should omg imagine that

It’ll be worse than the clown prank people were doing last year.
Reply 8
It’ll be worse than the clown prank people were doing last year.

That was actually scary, one turned up near my house and I locked the door and hid :afraid:
I wanna do something fun with my friends but knowing them we will end up not doing anything
That was actually scary, one turned up near my house and I locked the door and hid :afraid:

That must’ve been scary :redface: I’m lucky I never saw one :u:
I love Halloween and all things horror:love:

I'm dressing up as Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon and my hubby is dressing up as Hodor from Game of Thrones :smile:

Last year we dressed up as Regan and Captain Howdy from The Exorcist and we won a giftcard on the TSR costume competition :colondollar:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I wanna do something fun with my friends but knowing them we will end up not doing anything

that sounds like me :biggrin:
No idea but I’m trying to think of a subtle Halloween costume as I’m going on a train to a meetup on the evening so don’t want to overdo it 😂 if anyone has any suggestions that would be great! I’ll also be watching the Lost Boys around Halloween as it’s my routine watch 😏
Original post by asox
Nothing. No. None.

I hate halloween

I was going to comment killjoy then I realised you described me perfectly 😅
Original post by Rum Ham
I love Halloween and all things horror:love:

I'm dressing up as Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon and my hubby is dressing up as Hodor from Game of Thrones :smile:

Last year we dressed up as Regan and Captain Howdy from The Exorcist and we won a giftcard on the TSR costume competition :colondollar:

OMG that sounds awesome, I don't have a costume so I'll probably wear cat ears and thats it:biggrin:
duh.jpg
Original post by VaticanCameos
No idea but I’m trying to think of a subtle Halloween costume as I’m going on a train to a meetup on the evening so don’t want to overdo it 😂 if anyone has any suggestions that would be great! I’ll also be watching the Lost Boys around Halloween as it’s my routine watch 😏

aw that sounds great! You could even have halloween makeup or something instead of like a full costume just to keep things subtle
aw that sounds great! You could even have halloween makeup or something instead of like a full costume just to keep things subtle

That’s a good idea, thanks!
I am attempting to perfect my skin and hair in time for tomorrow. I believe there's some type of party going on... I will go dressed a a sexy man. That's my costume.

Quick Reply

Latest