The Student Room Group

What popular singers do you dislike?

Personally, I hate listening to Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran because I find their music really generic and boring :/
(also don't start a flame war, people have their own opinions but you can still totally defend your fave artists without starting a fight)

Scroll to see replies

anyone under the age of 25 who says they are a protest singer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/declan-mckenna-interview-teenager-mixing-politics-pop-music/

grrrrr
(edited 6 years ago)
Camila Cabello because she is a racist.
Original post by Emerald777O
Camila Cabello because she is a racist.

Receipts?
Rita Ora
Taylor Swift
The members of One Direction
Oh yeah, and Justin beiber and Lido Pimienta, for obvious reasons...
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
Receipts?

IMG_1937.JPG

Don't know if you can see clearly
Lana Del Rey and Kendrick Lamar, honestly can't stand to listen to either of their music.
Original post by the bear
anyone under the age of 25 who says they are a protest singer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/declan-mckenna-interview-teenager-mixing-politics-pop-music/

grrrrr

don’t be coming for Declan McKenna there will be an army of teenagers looking to destroy you
IMG_1937.JPG

Don't know if you can see clearly

Hacked?

If not, that is very disappointing.
Original post by caspian&anakin
don’t be coming for Declan McKenna there will be an army of teenagers looking to destroy you

i shall write a protest song about it

:teehee:
I can’t stand Bruno Mars
Original post by EmilySarah00
Lana Del Rey and Kendrick Lamar, honestly can't stand to listen to either of their music.

I shivered once I read Kendrick - I love him but I respect your opinion.:smile: Why don’t you like him? Never listened to Lana.
Hacked?

If not, that is very disappointing.

Nope lol. She never denied it and she "apologised" after being exposed. I used to like her and now I can't stand her. And then after she got exposed , camila fans started to call normani a coon and the n word and Camila didn't stop it or anything. The fact after that she's so famous makes me mad .
Nope lol. She never denied it and she "apologised" after being exposed. I used to like her and now I can't stand her. And then after she got exposed , camila fans started to call normani a coon and the n word and Camila didn't stop it or anything. The fact after that she's so famous makes me mad .

Oh ffs man.:colonhash:

I didn’t even know
Jedward
Adele
Original post by EmilySarah00

Tbh I quite like lana but I completely understand why people wouldn't like because her songs are usually really melancholy and not fun.
Oh ffs man.:colonhash:

I didn’t even know

Because they don't want everyone else to know so she can keep her career even tho she treated normani bad
Ed Sheeran. He gets so much love for writing his own songs, but you'll find most smaller artists tend to do that quite easily.

Quick Reply

Latest