I'm predicted AAB in biology, geography and history
I'm applying to Bristol, Sheffield, Newcastle, Exeter and RVC

The general thread is here as well :smile:
Original post by Lizzieking3690
How are your applications going?? ☺️
I'm predicted AAB in biology, geography and history
I'm applying to Bristol, Sheffield, Newcastle, Exeter and RVC

Good thank you :smile:
My predicted grades are AAC in History Biology and Chemistry but i may be able to move my chemistry to a B...fingers crossed!
I'm planning on applying to zoology at Swansea, Bangor, Exeter, Reading, Sussex or maybe Newcastle, I just need to finish my personal statement and rule out one of the above :smile:
Original post by Katie Kilgallon
Good thank you :smile:
My predicted grades are AAC in History Biology and Chemistry but i may be able to move my chemistry to a B...fingers crossed!
I'm planning on applying to zoology at Swansea, Bangor, Exeter, Reading, Sussex or maybe Newcastle, I just need to finish my personal statement and rule out one of the above :smile:

Yeah, I didn't do great at AS so was lucky that I managed to get a prediction of AAB 😊 Did you go to an open day at Exeter as I'm applying there but I didn't get a chance to look round?
Unfortunately I didn't either :/ I live in Worcester and was unable to make the journey on the day it was on, i'm thinking of arranging a visit day or tour though to have a look :smile: Some of the old year 13's from my sixth form went there too so i was planning on messaging them :smile: From what people have said though its supposed to be really nice :smile:
Original post by Katie Kilgallon
Unfortunately I didn't either :/ I live in Worcester and was unable to make the journey on the day it was on, i'm thinking of arranging a visit day or tour though to have a look :smile: Some of the old year 13's from my sixth form went there too so i was planning on messaging them :smile: From what people have said though its supposed to be really nice :smile:

I live near Cambridge so it was quite a way for me too! A girl from my school I need the year above is there doing zoology now so I think I will probably message her about it 😊
I live near Cambridge so it was quite a way for me too! A girl from my school I need the year above is there doing zoology now so I think I will probably message her about it 😊

Yeah that would be good :smile:
I've got an offer from Sheffield for Zoology! They've offered me ABB B from EPQ (for the same subjects too!). What's your favourite uni so far?
Original post by Caitlin_19
I've got an offer from Sheffield for Zoology! They've offered me ABB B from EPQ (for the same subjects too!). What's your favourite uni so far?

Well done!! My favourite is Bristol followed by Sheffield ☺️
Well done!! My favourite is Bristol followed by Sheffield ☺️

Sounds good! Good luck for your application 😊
Original post by Caitlin_19
Sounds good! Good luck for your application 😊

Congratulations on your offer :smile: Is it your top choice?
I got an offer from Bristol :smile: !!

Congratulations! :biggrin:

hi sorry this is a year later but i was wondering if you did an EPQ and if that affected your grades for zoology. i don't know if i should start my EPQ now or just concentrate on A2 as i would like to apply for zoology at Bristol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending