The Student Room Group

Prince Harry to marry Meghan Markle

The wait is over, Clarence House has announced has announced that Prince Harry is to wed in Spring 2018.

The official announcement said: “His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms Meghan Markle.
The wedding will take place in spring 2018. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.
“His Royal Highness and Ms Markle became engaged in London earlier this month. Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Ms Markle’s parents.
“The couple will live in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace.”

Another royal wedding. A day off would be nice, but I doubt we will get that. :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/27/prince-harry-to-marry-meghan-markle

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airmed
The wait is over, Clarence House has announced has announced that Prince Harry is to wed in Spring 2018.

The official announcement said: “His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms Meghan Markle.
The wedding will take place in spring 2018. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.
“His Royal Highness and Ms Markle became engaged in London earlier this month. Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Ms Markle’s parents.
“The couple will live in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace.”

Another royal wedding. A day off would be nice, but I doubt we will get that. :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/27/prince-harry-to-marry-meghan-markle

Never heard of this Megan Sparkle woman.
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
Never heard of this Megan Sparkle woman.

She's an actress from Suits. I only know her because my sister named her cat after one of the character in the show :lol:
Hooray for them.
how is he allowed to marry a commoner?isnt there a rule whereby if u r a royal u have to marry a royal?
Reply 5
Original post by aspire.1a
how is he allowed to marry a commoner?isnt there a rule whereby if u r a royal u have to marry a royal?

Kate Middleton was not a royal. :h: The rule has been somewhat scrapped; he just had to get permission from the Queen.
Reply 6
Original post by aspire.1a

The posh people like a bit of rough.
There was a time when the Royalty were markedly better than us. Now they're just shagging lasses off the telly.
Why do people care about celebrities? They don't know them and they'll most likely never meet them or have an impact on their lives...
People actually care?
We're very happy and we're very proud. We're proud, happy and you know, proud.
I cant believe this! Why does she have to be American!?
Daily Mail site is unreachable, so something good has come out of it.
She is Amerian and a divorcee it is an abomination

Number of minutes before her race becomes an issue on TSR.
Original post by karl pilkington
She is Amerian and a divorcee it is an abomination

It's almost too much to bear. I feel a little peculiar.
Original post by Fullofsurprises

Number of minutes before her race becomes an issue on TSR.

I love the fact that she isn't white - its the fact she is American
Original post by Fullofsurprises
It's almost too much to bear. I feel a little peculiar.

American and a divorcee - it's almost like this has happened before.

In any case. It's not so bad, we really liked that Princess Grace. It could be so much worse. She could be Northern.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending