The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever gotten back with an ex and it worked out?

Has anyone ever got back with their ex and it actually work out?
Hell nah, she's an ex for a reason
Reply 2
I've done it and it was worse.
Reply 3
Prince William
Bridget Jones
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone ever got back with their ex and it actually work out?

Yes, now she, her husband an I are a throuple. And with my two girlfriends in the mix about to become a pentouple
Reply 6
ok but does anyone have any serious answers?
I got back with my ex a couple of times. The first time we got back together, we were together for a few years and it was the best our relationship ever was. But then unfortunately we broke up, and tried again and it didn't work, he ended up cheating on me. But one of my friends got back with her ex after 9 months of being broken up and they're doing so well. So, it can happen and work if you've both changed and worked on any issues there may have been and you're both wanting the same things out of a relationship.
Reply 8
I got back with my ex a couple of times. The first time we got back together, we were together for a few years and it was the best our relationship ever was. But then unfortunately we broke up, and tried again and it didn't work, he ended up cheating on me. But one of my friends got back with her ex after 9 months of being broken up and they're doing so well. So, it can happen and work if you've both changed and worked on any issues there may have been and you're both wanting the same things out of a relationship.

Thank you, that helps
Thank you, that helps

You're welcome.

Are you & your ex in contact currently? When and why did the relationship end?
Reply 10
My answer was semi serious, it does happen but its pretty rare. I know of only one person in my extended friendship group who went through bitter breakup and has then ended up together, married with kids. It did have quite a good story in that one of them was emigrating for work, which prompted the other to to reveal they still had feelings. It was mutual and they went together!
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 11
Naw, tried it and realized people don't change.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending