The Student Room Group

Does anyone like supernatural?

Hi, If you hadn't already guessed by the title, I am a fan of supernatural. Scratch that. I am a HUGE fan of supernatural!
And I was wondering if anyone else also liked the show. I don't really know a lot of people who watch the show, as most people my age don;t watch it, mainly because their parents don't let them.
If you do like supernatural, here are some questions I want to ask:
Are you a jensen girl, or a jared girl (you can't say misha girl, because everyone's a misha girl)!
Also, do you ship destiel,
and if you don't, why not?
Also, what other shios do you have in supernatural? I'm open to all ships, personally I don't agree with Wincest, but hey-ho whatever floats your boat.
If anyone has been keeping up with S13, then I have to ask, do you trust Jack or not.
Ooh, and also... CAS!
Plus, who is your favourite supernatural character, that isn't a part of the big 5, (the big 5 is Sam, Dean, Cas, Crowley and Lucifer) Mine's probably either Charlie, or Garth. This charcter can bbe either dead or alive, and since this is supernatural, they have probably died and are still alive.
Oh that reminds me, I also love Death. The character. I also give him plus points for being British!
So anyway, if you want to answer my questions, then you can, and if you want to ask me any supernatural related questions, I'll be happy to oblige.
Also here are my reasons for shipping Destiel:
1) I watch supernatural
2) I have eyes
3) Cas and Dean have eyesex
4) You can actually vote for Jensen and Misha for best tv chemistry
They won in that category... ahhhh
Also, can we lso give props to Jared for keeping up the awkward tension, and being the best third wheel.
But we can never forget about jensen and misha for keeping the dean/cas chemistry alive, and the #married moments coming
Reply 2
Original post by 15vanan
Hi, If you hadn't already guessed by the title, I am a fan of supernatural. Scratch that. I am a HUGE fan of supernatural!
And I was wondering if anyone else also liked the show. I don't really know a lot of people who watch the show, as most people my age don;t watch it, mainly because their parents don't let them.
Are you a jensen girl, or a jared girl (you can't say misha girl, because everyone's a misha girl)!
Also, what other shios do you have in supernatural? I'm open to all ships, personally I don't agree with Wincest, but hey-ho whatever floats your boat.
If anyone has been keeping up with S13, then I have to ask, do you trust Jack or not.
Ooh, and also... CAS!
Plus, who is your favourite supernatural character, that isn't a part of the big 5, (the big 5 is Sam, Dean, Cas, Crowley and Lucifer) Mine's probably either Charlie, or Garth. This charcter can bbe either dead or alive, and since this is supernatural, they have probably died and are still alive.
Oh that reminds me, I also love Death. The character. I also give him plus points for being British!
So anyway, if you want to answer my questions, then you can, and if you want to ask me any supernatural related questions, I'll be happy to oblige.
1) I watch supernatural
2) I have eyes
Also, can we lso give props to Jared for keeping up the awkward tension, and being the best third wheel.
But we can never forget about jensen and misha for keeping the dean/cas chemistry alive, and the #married moments coming

OH MY GOD! I am really glad to see a supernatural fan here like there's no one who actually even knows about it.

Well, I am waiting for the next episode where Cas or the empty Cas(I so hope not) reunites with Jack and the brothers. By the way, Jack is so cute just like his dad Cas. Honestly, love him!!! I do trust him, though I am a bit scared that he will be manipulated by bad people to go against the Winchesters and turn evil. But I trust him and he is such a cutie who just wants to have some nougats. And Dean and Cas don't just have eye-sex, they eye-make-love. Honestly, Destiel is so real. And I find Wincest disgusting anyway but everyone's different. I am a new fan, binge watched the 12 seasons in a week. Love it!!! And I hate the writers for killing Crowley. AND ROWENA. Also, Kevin is coming back too. Huh,
Love from another fan called Sadia.
Reply 3
Finally I've found someone similar age to me that watches supernatural. I only have one friend that watches it but I hardly see them.
Questions:
I'm a Jensen girl (sorry Jared girls)
I do ship destiel. I haven't really had much thought about the other ships but I definitely don't ship wincest jut.. ew...
I am caught up with S13 thoughts on the mid season finale? I do trust Jack, he's like a mini Castiel.
My favourite character apart from the big 5 is probably Charlie, Kevin or Eileen.
Reply 4
Original post by sujana
OH MY GOD! I am really glad to see a supernatural fan here like there's no one who actually even knows about it.

Well, I am waiting for the next episode where Cas or the empty Cas(I so hope not) reunites with Jack and the brothers. By the way, Jack is so cute just like his dad Cas. Honestly, love him!!! I do trust him, though I am a bit scared that he will be manipulated by bad people to go against the Winchesters and turn evil. But I trust him and he is such a cutie who just wants to have some nougats. And Dean and Cas don't just have eye-sex, they eye-make-love. Honestly, Destiel is so real. And I find Wincest disgusting anyway but everyone's different. I am a new fan, binge watched the 12 seasons in a week. Love it!!! And I hate the writers for killing Crowley. AND ROWENA. Also, Kevin is coming back too. Huh,
Love from another fan called Sadia.

God, I agree with you completely! I am also a die hard destiel shipper (they're my otp) and I am also not a fan of Wincest. The idea is disgusting. am so glad to see a fellow supernatural cult follower, such as myself on this site. Sometimes, I just want to take away the characters from the writers, and be like "you can have these back when you learn how to treat them properly".
Reply 5
Original post by emma1c
Finally I've found someone similar age to me that watches supernatural. I only have one friend that watches it but I hardly see them.
Questions:
I'm a Jensen girl (sorry Jared girls)
I do ship destiel. I haven't really had much thought about the other ships but I definitely don't ship wincest jut.. ew...
I am caught up with S13 thoughts on the mid season finale? I do trust Jack, he's like a mini Castiel.
My favourite character apart from the big 5 is probably Charlie, Kevin or Eileen.

Arrggh I agree with you completely, I too am a Jensen girl. and my favourite outside the big five, is probably Charlie, and I miss Eileen, I think she and sam wold have been good together.
I love Jack as well, he's such a sweetheart.
Reply 6
My friend actually recommended this show to me I watched alot of the first season then after about 15 episodes it just got so boring I couldn't get through one episode. It's like it was the same thing every episode a mystery then it gets solved with another bigger plot behind that small plot for the episode. If i'm to be brutally honest the whole show is abit like scooby doo but hey I only watched season 1. Very repetitive show to be honest I prefer Stranger Things to it.
Original post by 15vanan
God, I agree with you completely! I am also a die hard destiel shipper (they're my otp) and I am also not a fan of Wincest. The idea is disgusting. am so glad to see a fellow supernatural cult follower, such as myself on this site. Sometimes, I just want to take away the characters from the writers, and be like "you can have these back when you learn how to treat them properly".

Is the show really all that good?
Reply 8
Original post by 0lut0
My friend actually recommended this show to me I watched alot of the first season then after about 15 episodes it just got so boring I couldn't get through one episode. It's like it was the same thing every episode a mystery then it gets solved with another bigger plot behind that small plot for the episode. If i'm to be brutally honest the whole show is abit like scooby doo but hey I only watched season 1. Very repetitive show to be honest I prefer Stranger Things to it.

After s1, there becomes more of a main arc, and plotline as opposed to the smaller plots of little consequence. I promise that the show does more interesting after series 1, and I'd recommend that you'd give it a chance.
Cos it really is quite good.
Reply 9
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Is the show really all that good?

I'd definitely recommend it
Original post by 15vanan
I'd definitely recommend it

Isn't it a bit too long for me to be able to start now?
Original post by 15vanan
Ooh, and also... CAS!
1) I watch supernatural
2) I have eyes

Hell yes!!!! Supernatural has to be one of my all-time favourite shows!!! I love both Cas because he's an innocent cutie and Crowley just because he's so funny and sarcastic. Destiel only infuriates me- purely because it's MEANT TO BE but the writers don't want to make it happen. :tongue:

If you ever come up with any cool theories be sure to let me know about them!!! Cya! :wink:
Ahhhhh it's so refreshing to see so many fans!! It's felt like agessss since I've been able to fangirl about the series!
Reply 13
I love it! but im on like...season 3
it's kinda scary lmao, so I haven't watched it in a while.
Reply 14
Original post by 15vanan
Arrggh I agree with you completely, I too am a Jensen girl. and my favourite outside the big five, is probably Charlie, and I miss Eileen, I think she and sam wold have been good together.
I love Jack as well, he's such a sweetheart.

😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest