The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE English Literature Paper 2 (J352/02) - 24th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

OCR GCSE English Literature Paper 2 (J352/02) - 24th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: Wednesday 24th May 2023 / AM
Length: 2h
Reply 1
Any predictions for macbeth?

I really hope it's on a theme so u could practically write about more stuff
Reply 2
Original post by Jay.4
Any predictions for macbeth?

I really hope it's on a theme so u could practically write about more stuff

I replied to another post in more detail ab this but in case u cant find that one there hasn’t been a qu on nature, deception or violence in a while!
Reply 4
im so scared for the unseen poetry because the unseen extract for aic was so bad :frown: please don't give us another bad one ocr
Reply 5
english lit.png
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 6
How did you guys find the paper?

I do Macbeth and Love & Relationship poems and I thought the questions were quite good.
For Macbeth I did the supernatural extract question, as I was not aware which quotes came the soliloquies. The poetry part b (about difficult relationships) I wrote about Long Distance II, and I got quite a bit of analysis. I wasn't the biggest fan of the unseen but overall it was alright.
Reply 7
Original post by lisa122343
How did you guys find the paper?

I do Macbeth and Love & Relationship poems and I thought the questions were quite good.
For Macbeth I did the supernatural extract question, as I was not aware which quotes came the soliloquies. The poetry part b (about difficult relationships) I wrote about Long Distance II, and I got quite a bit of analysis. I wasn't the biggest fan of the unseen but overall it was alright.

I do the same! Loved the macbeth supernatural question, I wrote about the witches, lady macbeth and the extract

For poetry for section b I did broken appointment and how the speaker finds difficulty in realising that his partner is cruel

Quick Reply

Latest