The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level English Literature Paper 2 (9ET0 2) - 5th June 2024 [Exam Chat]

Edexcel A-level English Literature Paper 2 (9ET0 2) - 5th June 2024
[Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 5th Jun/ AM
Length: 1h 15m

Good luck!
Click here to find exam discussions for other A-level subjects
(edited 1 month ago)
anyone do never let me go and frankenstein? which topic do you guys think will come up?
Reply 2
anyone predictions for supernatural topic? i do dracula and the little stranger
hi i went from a B to an A* last year so please private message me if you would like my notes, I know tough alevels can be xx good luck!
Original post by TazmeenX
anyone do never let me go and frankenstein? which topic do you guys think will come up?
I do, maybe isolation?
Original post by dthe7392s
I do, maybe isolation?

I was thinking this but would it work for Handmaid's Tale and War of the Worlds? I also do Frankenstein and Never Let Me Go but the questions need to work for all four texts. I was thinking maybe women or friendship? But relationships came up not long ago so I'm not sure if they'd do friendships so soon.
Original post by StudentPO
I was thinking this but would it work for Handmaid's Tale and War of the Worlds? I also do Frankenstein and Never Let Me Go but the questions need to work for all four texts. I was thinking maybe women or friendship? But relationships came up not long ago so I'm not sure if they'd do friendships so soon.

Maybe if its a choice, I hope its not women as its quite difficult for NLMG. Maybe friendship could work as Ishiguro focuses on the clones' friendships and then there is room to talk about the lack of companionship the creature has and how he isolates victor by killing Clerval/Elizabeth etc but still seems quite narrow idk
Original post by TazmeenX

Yeah omg I can't believe I've found ppl who are also doing NLMG and Frankenstein, would love to make a Snap gc to discuss P2 anyone's interested, I LOVE both books sm lol
Does anyone do Handmaids Tale and Othello?
Original post by schoolgirl 69
hi i went from a B to an A* last year so please private message me if you would like my notes, I know tough alevels can be xx good luck!

what books did you do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending