The Student Room Group

Heathrow Airport worker dies. Passengers complain about delays.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cat_mac
They were pissed that his death interfered with their lives.

I don't even know why I'm talking to you.
You clearly aren't even a girl.
Original post by erratic_deus
I don't even know why I'm talking to you.
You clearly aren't even a girl.

I love that people accuse me of being a catfish rather than actually engage in debate. That’s an automatic surrender from you.
But I appreciate the compliment :love:
Hey!
Can you please stop commenting on my posts!
I feel uncomfortable and I don't know how old you are!
My mum told me not to talk to anyone over 18 online!
Also you swear a lot and post your racist ideologies.

Firstly you’re the OP. You’re going to get notified whether he replies directly to your comment or not.

Secondly, if you can’t speak to over 18s then what on Earth are you doing on an online forum? Seems rather silly doesn’t it’?
Hey!
Can you please stop commenting on my posts!
I feel uncomfortable and I don't know how old you are!
My mum told me not to talk to anyone over 18 online!
Also you swear a lot and post your racist ideologies.

You know that there are a LOT of people on here that are over 18, right??? There's a whole plethora of uni students that use this site. If your mum doesn't want you talking to people of 18 and over, I'd suggest getting off the internet.
Sadly not untypical responses. People have become so often delayed with pathetic excuses that they do not believe genuine causes.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I love it when references totally go over peoples' heads :rofl:

[video="youtube;4W-KTFpHRs4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-KTFpHRs4[/video]

Oh :laugh: :laugh:
Original post by cat_mac
I love that people accuse me of being a catfish rather than actually engage in debate. That’s an automatic surrender from you.
But I appreciate the compliment :love:

What is a catfish?
I don't care.
Stop trying to talk to me!
You are too old
I don't care.
Stop trying to talk to me!
You are too old

He was replying to somebody else you complete and utter idiotic fool! If people on this forum are too old for you to speak too, then get the hell off of it. Honestly!
What is a catfish?

Someone who steals someone else’s identity (photos) to create a fake profile online, and pretends to be that person. There’s a documentary film and very successful TV show about it.
Reply 51
What is a catfish?

Makes no sense but ok. What does that have to do with anyone?
Reply 53
Original post by Bio 7
It seems very British that people care more about getting somewhere on time than a death nearby.

There's nothing particularly British about this.
Reply 54
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Original post by Caesar333
wow you're so edgy and woke how can i be like you

There's nothing edgy about it at all, it's a very real statement. People don't tend to care about those they don't know, much less those that they didn't even know exist... Money only amplifies that...
these are the people that hell will be filled with.
Unbelievable, some people care more about their schedule than the loss of a life
Reply 58
Original post by edd522
There's nothing particularly British about this.

Well that's my perception and I've heard plenty of people share it.
Original post by TheMcSame
There's nothing edgy about it at all, it's a very real statement. People don't tend to care about those they don't know, much less those that they didn't even know exist... Money only amplifies that...

If someone dies, I personally would care, show some sympathy and be patient, understanding the situations. Guess you internet edgelords wont care since youre social recluses and out of touch with reality.

But please, continue to make your comments that you see as pragmatic and logical.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending